Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Let's have just one...I'm waiting...

T
TyroneIrish 26068 posts Joined: Oct 8, 2020
Posted 2:53 am on Nov 24, 2022

(no message)

Replies 69

Top of thread Giving up is your endemic. If it weren't for Mark, I would expose your trans man debacle. fredyo Go for it...I certainly have no intention of stopping you from making a fool of yourself...let's see TyroneIrish Documented? You produce evidence of absurdity every day! Hahahahhahahaahha. fredyo
  • Let's have just one...I'm waiting...NT – TyroneIrish 2:53am · 11/24/22
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
TyroneIrish
Posted
2:53 am on Nov 24, 2022
Posts
26068
Member
Joined: Oct 8, 2020
Replies
69
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy