You provided no specifics, only platitudes.

iairishcheeks 30547 posts Original UHND Member
Posted

You started this thread with "what America looks like on the other side?" I am asking what is your vision that inspired the post?

On "I prefer stability over chaos.", I find it interesting you think we were in a state of stability until now, some examples of chaos we've endured:
- The Afghanistan withdrawal
- The pandemic policies and messaging
- The entire geopolitical landscape that looks like it's headed towards WW3
- The border and immigration
- The mental health of the president, the replacement with Kamala and the entire campaign messaging from 'its about Joy' to 'He's Hitler's
- The insane messaging around inflation
- The Pro-Hamas campus protests

You really think the last four years has been an era of stability?

Don't you think that if we were in an era of stability rather than chaos that your party would have retained power?

Replies 29