More on Northam. You can't tell me that 6 weeks after Kav hearings that Dems didn't know about this.

Author: BaronVonZemo (23987 Posts - Joined: Nov 19, 2010)
Posted at 3:03 am on Feb 2, 2019

And I mean national Democratic leaders since the organization is very much Top - Down these days for even minor candidates, much less a Gubernatorial candidate in a major swing state.

Northam hasn't specified if he was the guy in the KKK outfit in is med school yearbook, and now a college yearrbook reveals that his nickname in college was "Coonman".
So a med school yearbook, AND a college yearbook with evidence of racist behavior with a guy who ran for governor just 6 weeks after the dems grilled Kavanaugh on vague statements from a HIGH SCHOOL yearbook that were nowhere near these actual photos and documented nickname.

So how on earth did the Dem party NOT know about this? I don't believe that they were in the dark. The incompetence defense is convenient, but highly unlikely with how carefully candidates are groomed and vetted these days. i would perhaps buy that after the Kavanaugh hearings the went to everyone's yearbooks and when they got to Northam they said, "Oh crap! There is only 6 weeks until the election - too late to change so let's cover it up". But it is also very possible tha they knew and just didn't care because he is a Democrat, and those rules are only suppoed to apply to Republicans.

This message has been edited 2 time(s).

Replies to: "More on Northam. You can't tell me that 6 weeks after Kav hearings that Dems didn't know about this."