Slight thread hijack - Stanford Stadium may be my 2nd favorite college football stadium

Nigel Tufnel 8500 posts Original UHND Member
Posted

Have seen a couple of ND games there and I think the place is damn near perfect. Grass field, great views throughout the stadium, very intimate setting without being too large, plenty of nearby trees and grassy areas for tailgating, they let you leave at halftime to get liquored up with no re-entry problems, little in-stadium advertising....they really did it right. I had been to a game at the previous Stanford Stadium - which hosted a Super Bowl - and it was a simple non-descript bowl.

This message has been edited 1 time(s).
'I define fear as standing across from Joe Louis and knowing he wants to go home early.' - Max Baer

Replies 8

  • Slight thread hijack - Stanford Stadium may be my 2nd favorite college football stadium Nigel Tufnel