Activity

  1. Heh. And I'm just calling out your hypocrisy. Open · NedoftheHill in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  2. Years ago, I remember laughing at Texas' locker room that looked like a Star Trek bridge Football · humbaba in “Notre Dame Gives Fans a First Look Inside New State of the Art Football Facilities”
  3. Love butthurtness. I'm just here to call out the MAGA hypocrisy Open · Quest4twelve in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  4. Are you an Ohio voter? Open · NedoftheHill in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  5. A couple more things, then you can be on your way… Open · Domer From Hell in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  6. Yes, the voters are the judge/jury in elections. Open · iairishcheeks in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  7. Holding public office or a job is not the criminal justice system. Open · conorlarkin in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  8. Your bravado is false. You think because DJT is not a Dem he’s not a leader. Open · Hensou in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  9. Translation: "I surrender. Since Trump is not a leader ... then no one else is a leader." Open · conorlarkin in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  10. We have a justice system to deal with sexual assault, and a principle of that is presumed innocent.. Open · iairishcheeks in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  11. Then there are no good leaders in this country. Open · Hensou in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  12. Is it “good” leadership to make unfounded accusations? Trump does this shit all of the time Open · Domer From Hell in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  13. It’s possible it was incompetence and not Iran. Time will tell. Open · Hensou in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  14. Well, the "Vandals" excuse didn't work...back to the Rolodex... Open · TyroneIrish in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  15. Once again, you are ignoring the failure of leadership in your own party. Open · Hensou in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  16. So, you think Minnesota is behind it? Open · Domer From Hell in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  17. Actually, it is. Both of Trump's terms reflect an utter and unprecedented lack of leadership. Open · conorlarkin in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  18. Yes, the failure of leadership is not one-sided. Open · Hensou in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  19. Instead of providing a valid retort, you “whatabout.” Swing and a miss Open · Domer From Hell in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  20. Just being Canadian would qualify as enough suffering for them Open · BaronVonZemo in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  21. AI Translation of Mr. Allen’s wisdom - “The little head thinks for the big head.” Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Presenting the Maine Democratic Senate Candidate, Troy Jackson”
  22. To be fair…it is Canada. You’d think Rooney would have packed it in by now… Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  23. Leaders lead. Moral cowards deflect and blame others. Open · ELP in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  24. And here is a decent outline of their lawsuit Open · BaronVonZemo in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  25. Now then… Open · BaronVonZemo in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  26. "The government is sterilizing children?" Open · iairishcheeks in “What would our founding fathers think …..”
  27. You should see what they are doing in Canada. You have a toothache? Would you like to kill yourself? Open · LanceManion in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  28. Loved his reference to Newsom. Open · Frankx in “Bill Maher explains "batshit crazy" to naive DSA supporters.”
  29. Just google it Open · Mark in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  30. You lost the election. Accept that and build a better Dem Party. Open · Hensou in “What would our founding fathers think …..”
  31. Perhaps I misunderstood your post….were you Open · BaronVonZemo in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  32. A fair and accurate assessment of a disturbing trend. Cue the whatabouts. Open · Hensou in “Bill Maher explains "batshit crazy" to naive DSA supporters.”
  33. You do not consider that counseling to be participating? Open · BaronVonZemo in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  34. What did you think of Jake Tapper's book? Open · iairishcheeks in “What would our founding fathers think …..”
  35. Here's my point... Open · iairishcheeks in “Good luck Wisconsin… Turkey, Bad!”
  36. I don't agree with the law, but Open · Mark in “Fed Court blocks NY Dems from forcing Catholic nuns to participate in assisted suicides in order to”
  37. I think that he really meant “groin”. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Presenting the Maine Democratic Senate Candidate, Troy Jackson”
  38. Tell me more about the Founding Father’s and Birth Right Citizenship. Open · BaronVonZemo in “What would our founding fathers think …..”
  39. Lack of sufficient evidence to convince a DC jury is hardly a vindication. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Who didn't see this coming? Olympian reflecting pool charges dropped”
  40. You are the Social Democrat calling for change the Founding Father’s principles Open · BaronVonZemo in “What would our founding fathers think …..”
  41. Not sure. Maybe ask larkin?? He should know, after all, he speaks to Jesus. Open · Frankx in “Good luck Wisconsin… Turkey, Bad!”
  42. Squashed only because Trump needed to keep his #1 talking point alive for the 2024 election... Open · TyroneIrish in “Sad that Democrats want what is happening to Spain to happen here. Welfare residency and Dem voting.”
Older posts