Activity

  1. Dems have tried that in past, filing bar complaints on every atty rep'g Trump. Open · NedoftheHill in “In spite of DOJ dropping Vandalism charges at RP, Trump refuses to admit he was wrong, proving he”
  2. Wrong headed post - Right headed you would have condemned his violence against his wife and child Open · jimbasil in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  3. Absolutely! It won’t happen. Like Jim Jordan it’s the, look-the-other-way politics from the right. Open · jimbasil in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  4. Pirro should lose her law license. Open · jimbasil in “In spite of DOJ dropping Vandalism charges at RP, Trump refuses to admit he was wrong, proving he”
  5. I get it…but baseball can’t work like this. See a long work stoppage coming… Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Conor, I am going to say Dodgers or Cubs….and I’ll say”
  6. Thought Tigers would get higher ranked prospects in return. Open · conorlarkin in “Conor, I am going to say Dodgers or Cubs….and I’ll say”
  7. Dodgers it is. Ridiculous! Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Conor, I am going to say Dodgers or Cubs….and I’ll say”
  8. What office did Trump hold at the time? What was his authority? Open · jakers in “Sad that Democrats want what is happening to Spain to happen here. Welfare residency and Dem voting.”
  9. All he best…here it’s Beef Wellington and Salmon ++…for Family Summer Birthdays…hope everyone enjoys Open · TyroneIrish in “Smoked a pork shoulder and wings for a lazy Saturday by the pool with family…”
  10. He’s gonna get a record deal too? Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Conor, I am going to say Dodgers or Cubs….and I’ll say”
  11. The Cubs is an interesting option. My fear is that Harris may have too many lines in the water. Open · conorlarkin in “Conor, I am going to say Dodgers or Cubs….and I’ll say”
  12. No separation…if you hop in their helicopter to dine at Alinea in Chicago… Football · TakethetrainKnute in “Notre Dame Gives Fans a First Look Inside New State of the Art Football Facilities”
  13. Can he play on your league team? :) Open · BaronVonZemo in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  14. That sounds great! Open · BaronVonZemo in “Smoked a pork shoulder and wings for a lazy Saturday by the pool with family…”
  15. Perfect. Open · conorlarkin in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  16. ok, happy things worked out for you. Open · und67 in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  17. Maybe a “Go Fund Yourself”… Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Who is going to start the GoFundMe?”
  18. Do you read Don Winslow? Open · conorlarkin in “Smoked a pork shoulder and wings for a lazy Saturday by the pool with family…”
  19. Zero issues. Thanks for asking. Open · conorlarkin in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  20. I wonder if non-football athletes can use the dining facilities. Football · Hensou in “Notre Dame Gives Fans a First Look Inside New State of the Art Football Facilities”
  21. I enjoyed having dinner and going to class with my FB classmates. Football · Hensou in “Notre Dame Gives Fans a First Look Inside New State of the Art Football Facilities”
  22. . Open · Hensou in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  23. how's your miniscus? Open · und67 in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  24. Not a fan of Shinnecock. Not a hater, just think the greens are a problem for majors. Open · Hensou in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  25. That, or 25 yd wide fairways, 4 ft high Fescue…and Shinnecock greens. Open · TyroneIrish in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  26. I hope an independent wins. Open · iairishcheeks in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  27. At some point they are going to have to change the golf ball or the equipment specs. Open · Hensou in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  28. You're not good at nuance. 1. Miller is already elected and in office Open · Quest4twelve in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  29. You claimed you didn't have to worry about Platner b/c you weren't a Maine voter. Don't remember? Open · NedoftheHill in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  30. What was the cost on the Shields facility? Football · NDWisconsin in “Notre Dame Gives Fans a First Look Inside New State of the Art Football Facilities”
  31. He’s a lock to make the golf team at a local large HS Open · Hensou in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  32. . Open · Hensou in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  33. Good for you guys for letting Gumby join in. Open · conorlarkin in “Went golfing this week. Challenging local course.”
  34. Just his NPD flaring up Open · Quest4twelve in “Uh oh…trouble in MAGA dolt paradise…Jeanine Pirro drops reflecting…”
  35. * Open · Quest4twelve in “Uh oh…trouble in MAGA dolt paradise…Jeanine Pirro drops reflecting…”
  36. * Open · Quest4twelve in “Uh oh…trouble in MAGA dolt paradise…Jeanine Pirro drops reflecting…”
  37. * Open · Quest4twelve in “Uh oh…trouble in MAGA dolt paradise…Jeanine Pirro drops reflecting…”
  38. Funny I don't recall starting the moral threads pal Open · Quest4twelve in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
  39. Given your propensity to bait, offer ad hominems and start feuds Open · Hensou in “From our President -- "I think Minnesota is behind it."”
  40. Miller won his district by 15 points in 2024. Should the safety of his seat matter to the House? Open · conorlarkin in “Sounds like Rep Max Miller (R-OH) needs the same treatment as Graham Platner, right?”
Older posts