Activity

  1. That was fun, man both teams were hitting hard!!! Football · THEISMANCARR in “Why wait? Watch ND vs. IU tonight for the 2026 national championship.”
  2. "Made it harder to pass along inherited wealth." Open · Hensou in “Another slick talking Dem who makes absolutely no f*cking fiscal sense.”
  3. Would caring for your wife who injured her ankle before Mass justify missing it? Open · TyroneIrish in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  4. "Fantasy world." From the guy who thinks men can be women. Open · jakers in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  5. Thanks for your opinion…that’s all I was asking for… Open · TyroneIrish in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  6. I got over my ex years ago. It's been a lot easier with USC. We made them nationally relevant. Open · Curly1918 in “SIAP, ND v USC rivalry is on again for 2030 and 2031. Game 1 (2030) is in LA and will be played”
  7. Gender dysphoria is a manifestation of deep-seated psychological/developmental conflicts and Open · Curly1918 in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  8. This is weak. Football · AlbanyIRISH in “ND v USC”
  9. As you know, they don’t care about principals except when useful to their goal. But this one Open · BaronVonZemo in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  10. USC got what they wanted. Pre Conference schedule and the warmest of weather. Open · TakethetrainKnute in “SIAP, ND v USC rivalry is on again for 2030 and 2031. Game 1 (2030) is in LA and will be played”
  11. Be careful now. She might be a he. Someone here from the D left would know. That's their thing. Open · ELP in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  12. Compare and Contrast— Open · conorlarkin in “The “deer in the headlights” Administration —”
  13. It’s not modern. It’s not unique. It’s recycled secular humanism from the 1800’s. Open · Hensou in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  14. Their out of conference schedule is embarrassing by choice. Will it matter? Football · ndphysics in “Indiana Reportedly Asked Out of Future Home-and-Home Series With Notre Dame”
  15. Do you accept the message of “Sharing” in Fr. Brendan’s modern Open · TyroneIrish in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  16. You answered. You don't go to Mass. You just use these homilies as political leverage. Open · NedoftheHill in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  17. As posted here many times...All GD patients start and continue with counseling...even through drug Open · TyroneIrish in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  18. Only adults get to have gender surgery...and the 'Regret Rate' is exceedingly low...which Open · TyroneIrish in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  19. I love the contradiction: "Gender-affirming care is between patients, parents, and doctors." Open · MAS in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  20. Mine has more that East European look to her. Open · MAS in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  21. Always cheering on the mutilation of confused kids. Open · jakers in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  22. Since the Regret Rate for GD patients opting for GAS is on the order of 1%,,,and Catholic Counselors Open · TyroneIrish in “Catholic counselors win in court against Whitmer’s new Ban on Conversion Therapy Law”
  23. He should start his own thread on those questions...which are unrelated to my OP...same goes for you Open · TyroneIrish in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  24. ND v USC New topicFootball · by faircatchcorby
  25. Does she resemble your blow up doll? Open · Domer From Hell in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  26. Exhibit # 135 — GOP Senators’ moral cowardice. Open · conorlarkin in “Insane interview - RFK jr. just can’t stop lying.”
  27. That has nothing to do with the questions he asked you, Claude. Open · Hensou in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  28. What are your thoughts on the OP?…I.e. his perspective on the miracle of the Loaves and Fishes? Open · TyroneIrish in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  29. That has nothing to do with the questions he asked you. Open · Hensou in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  30. Sensei... Pardon my Japanese! Football · irishslovak in “IMO - Mario Cristobal looks like Sensi in The Karate Kid and Cobra Kai...”
  31. You haven’t explained whether or not you accept his Homily on the ‘Miracle’ of the Loaves & Fishes… Open · TyroneIrish in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
  32. Should be interesting when Skynet becomes self-stimulating... Open · TakethetrainKnute in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  33. Yes, the makers of those fine products were paid consultants, along with Bob Guccione Jr. Open · MAS in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  34. She is correct in all ways and all things, and I'd be more than willing to tell her that. Open · MAS in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  35. Is the developer using Real Dolls for the exteriors? Open · TakethetrainKnute in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  36. I'll ask...Is she anatomically correct? Open · TakethetrainKnute in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  37. Education Week be trolling on this case. Open · MAS in “New York school district aims to raise male student attendance to 100%!”
  38. I asked about "Fr. B." Your answer doesn't mention him. Open · NedoftheHill in “As this Sunday comes to a close, I'd like to share Fr. Brendan McGuire's Homily with you...it's the”
Older posts