Advertisement
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
Activity
Activity
·
Log in
·
Register
Activity
Football
Open
Hoopty
Live Chat
3
Latest posts
Football
Open
Hoopty
10:41am · 8/11/26
Thanks
Open
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “Any swimmers here?”
10:40am · 8/11/26
This or any list is subjective. Ann is really good. So was Gayle McCormick, Lydia Pence, Janis.
Open
·
ELP
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
10:39am · 8/11/26
I'm a one armed swimmer but I managed a few sprint tris in my 60s.
Open
·
Curly1918
in “Any swimmers here?”
10:25am · 8/11/26
"What Ireland's history with abortion might teach us about post-Roe America"...
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “I’m not religious but this scene makes me feel uncomfortable”
10:11am · 8/11/26
I’m a swimmer too. 1 mile each time, 4 times a week. Sounds like you can swim, just not very long
Open
·
Eli
in “Any swimmers here?”
10:00am · 8/11/26
The swimming is. Competing in triathlons is up to the individual.
Open
·
TakethetrainKnute
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:45am · 8/11/26
Is it worth it?
Open
·
Hensou
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:41am · 8/11/26
Baron didn't do "any" research on this before posting???
Open
·
MarkHarman
in “The Great Fauci was concerned about the shot causing miscarriages.”
9:40am · 8/11/26
I was a life guard, you nailed it in identifying panic as the problem.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:31am · 8/11/26
And he just did it again
Open
·
MarkHarman
in “The Great Fauci was concerned about the shot causing miscarriages.”
9:31am · 8/11/26
^^^This^^^. Exactly why I swim rather than run anymore. Less impact
Open
·
Domer From Hell
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:25am · 8/11/26
I agree. i don't get the high love for OSU though - top 10, sure. but not top 5.
Football
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Interesting Top 25 selection, I have the same top 2”
9:23am · 8/11/26
Where do you live and what kind of water will you be swimming in for the event? Lake?
Open
·
Frankx
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:22am · 8/11/26
We're both older conor - you should try it if you can. You'll feel great for it....
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:19am · 8/11/26
Agree w Karen Carpenter - she was amazing (and under recognized for how great her voice was imo).
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
9:18am · 8/11/26
Good for you Baron! Impressive.
Open
·
conorlarkin
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:15am · 8/11/26
I swim regularly.....
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Any swimmers here?”
9:13am · 8/11/26
I had the honor of booking him to speak at an event many years ago. INCREDIBLE.
Football
·
faircatchcorby
in “I guess he'd know a thing or two about war and peace.”
9:09am · 8/11/26
I know yer joking but see the thread above this one!
Football
·
faircatchcorby
in “Just back from Alaska..”
8:56am · 8/11/26
I'm just kidding.
Football
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Just back from Alaska..”
8:42am · 8/11/26
Klatt is one of the few non haters. Cowherd gets his kicks being a wise guy.
Football
·
irishslovak
in “Just back from Alaska..”
8:35am · 8/11/26
Any swimmers here?
New topic
Open
· by
Nigel Tufnel
8:29am · 8/11/26
They know not what they do.
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “I’m not religious but this scene makes me feel uncomfortable”
8:28am · 8/11/26
I agree wrt Trump. He tried to cut waste (DOGE), but not spending - I think because he didn't want
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “WaPo realizes the national debt is a problem.”
8:24am · 8/11/26
No Freddie Mercury!?
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
8:11am · 8/11/26
Thanks Mark.
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “The Great Fauci was concerned about the shot causing miscarriages.”
7:28am · 8/11/26
I always thought that was the problem with the guy who transferred to Indiana. His snaps were often
Football
·
THEISMANCARR
in “What's with all the snaps going over the QB's head?”
7:08am · 8/11/26
SS was and is a scam.
Open
·
WestCoastIrishFan
in “WaPo realizes the national debt is a problem.”
7:04am · 8/11/26
the women clapping are all about womens’ rights until it comes to prostitution and drugs.
Open
·
WestCoastIrishFan
in “I’m not religious but this scene makes me feel uncomfortable”
3:52am · 8/11/26
I’m not religious but this scene makes me feel uncomfortable
New topic
Open
· by
Curly1918
12:57am · 8/11/26
It would be Negligence NOT to be concerned about such an outcome...Fortunately, Drs. Fauci, Walensky
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “The Great Fauci was concerned about the shot causing miscarriages.”
12:56am · 8/11/26
He said same today on cowherd. He’s all in Irish.
Football
·
hipND
in “Just back from Alaska..”
12:41am · 8/11/26
Many great selections...just to add some more...Bono...Grace Slick...Stevie Nicks...
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
12:11am · 8/11/26
Interesting Top 25 selection, I have the same top 2
New topic
Football
· by
Rocketman84
11:44pm · 8/10/26
Robert Plant, Freddie Mercury, Burton Cummings, John Lennon, Janis Joplin,
Open
·
jimbasil
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:40pm · 8/10/26
Put headphones on… unbelievable
Open
·
Frankx
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:32pm · 8/10/26
Solid list.
Open
·
Domer From Hell
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:28pm · 8/10/26
Understood, love Cornell. Gotta go with
Open
·
Frankx
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:20pm · 8/10/26
The Most Transparently Corrupt Administration Anyone Has Ever Seen!
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “If the data doesn’t match the bullshit you’re pitching, bury the data.”
11:13pm · 8/10/26
Post hijack: Ty's ignorant constant bashing of you makes me sick
Open
·
MarkHarman
in “The Great Fauci was concerned about the shot causing miscarriages.”
11:06pm · 8/10/26
WaPo realizes the national debt is a problem.
New topic
Open
· by
MAS
11:04pm · 8/10/26
I know she’s been ill. What an amazing talent
Open
·
Domer From Hell
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:03pm · 8/10/26
Second that
Open
·
MarkHarman
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:02pm · 8/10/26
I can't even imagine what might have happened
Open
·
MarkHarman
in “Richmond Flying Mummies tragedy”
11:01pm · 8/10/26
Damn good list. Winwood wrote Can’t Find My Way Home when he was 14, I believe
Open
·
Domer From Hell
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
11:01pm · 8/10/26
Didn’t our starting center get injured? We moved over another lineman?
Football
·
KWIRISH
in “What's with all the snaps going over the QB's head?”
11:00pm · 8/10/26
Steve Perry #1. Karen Carpenter #1 all-time female singer all genres
Open
·
MarkHarman
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
10:56pm · 8/10/26
I have.
Open
·
MAS
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
10:54pm · 8/10/26
RIP Cooter
Open
·
MAS
in “The Great Fauci was concerned about the shot causing miscarriages.”
10:54pm · 8/10/26
I’m 58 and I dig great music
Open
·
Domer From Hell
in “My top 5 greatest rock vocalists…”
Older posts