Activity

  1. you promoted hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and not to wear masks. FOXTV lies and you escalate Open · jimbasil in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  2. Center right and center left need to form a new party. Open · iairishcheeks in “Jon Ossoff… an intelligent and reasonable politician out on a limb.”
  3. More lies,smears,w 1 sided censor. It's why it isn't worth putting effort into posts quite frankly. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  4. Just doesn’t get old. New topicFootball · by Frankx
  5. Rubio gets some praise. New topicFootball · by Hensou
  6. That was very nice of you. There are many on here that I know I could have a civil conversation Open · Frankx in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  7. Being an advocate for Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and anti-measures that would help Open · jimbasil in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  8. Nice! Football · BaronVonZemo in “The PSU white outs all make sense now...”
  9. Stupidity. Football · Curly1918 in “The PSU white outs all make sense now...”
  10. Most of us will be relieved when this "Administration" leaves the building. Open · Curly1918 in “Jon Ossoff… an intelligent and reasonable politician out on a limb.”
  11. But he's a counter puncher... Open · Quest4twelve in “Jon Ossoff… an intelligent and reasonable politician out on a limb.”
  12. Agreed. Not sure of Baron's specialty. Open · jakers in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  13. PA AG reported that most of the cocaine was distributed to students. Football · Hensou in “The PSU white outs all make sense now...”
  14. Technically true, but my point is that North Korea is sending troops to aid Russia's aggression Open · TyroneIrish in “"Trump Orders Cuts to South Korea Joint Drills Despite Warnings of North's Growing Battlefield”
  15. While I consider you “politically special needs”, there’s no question in my mind that you’re an… Open · Domer From Hell in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  16. He really got under Trump's skin with this one Open · Chris94 in “Jon Ossoff… an intelligent and reasonable politician out on a limb.”
  17. This is great Open · Mark in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  18. It's not clear that Trump has the authority to mandate these changes Open · Chris94 in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  19. Too many ad hominems against Dillon. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Is this a bad reflection on PSU or just an aberration that could happen at any large university?”
  20. Ha! I always thought the L on her sweater stood for Laverne & here it just meant she was a PSU fan?! Open · BaronVonZemo in “Is this a bad reflection on PSU or just an aberration that could happen at any large university?”
  21. I know exactly where I was, who I was with and the Catch. Great memory. Football · Frankx in “Watched the highlights of the 1973 National Championship over Alabama. Man were we charmed. A catch”
  22. Another ‘Substance Free’ post from TTTK…he’s nothing if not consistent… Open · TyroneIrish in “"Uncharted Territory": Second-Largest Reservoir in U.S. Plunges to a Record Low...”
  23. Arrogance! Football · Frankx in “The PSU white outs all make sense now...”
  24. I see what you did there. Open · TampaIrish in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  25. Things go better with Coke in Happy Valley. Football · Irishize in “The PSU white outs all make sense now...”
  26. Maybe Flo from Progressive annoys him… Open · TakethetrainKnute in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  27. Because of ties to the Medellin Cartel… Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Is this a bad reflection on PSU or just an aberration that could happen at any large university?”
  28. I think it's a "transition" hall. Open · Hensou in “Is this a bad reflection on PSU or just an aberration that could happen at any large university?”
  29. Zahm is closed Open · Mark in “Is this a bad reflection on PSU or just an aberration that could happen at any large university?”
  30. Perfect example of a bullshit ad hominem Open · Mark in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  31. akin to mainstream media. Open · hipND in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  32. “Smeal! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!” Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Is this a bad reflection on PSU or just an aberration that could happen at any large university?”
  33. Point of order - it depends on who is using the word “snowflake”. Open · TampaIrish in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  34. A lot of assumptions here but that’s your daily contribution here. I’d vote for him Open · Quest4twelve in “Jon Ossoff… an intelligent and reasonable politician out on a limb.”
  35. And you’re that malady that thinks the cure is a link. Open · Frankx in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  36. It will be fine, but don’t call anyone a snowflake. Open · Frankx in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  37. . New topicHoopty · by Curly1918
  38. If the future doesn’t hold more risk why are Floridians getting priced out of the market? Open · TyroneIrish in “"Uncharted Territory": Second-Largest Reservoir in U.S. Plunges to a Record Low...”
  39. Let's see if Mark is ok with this one too. Wow. You need help. Open · BaronVonZemo in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  40. You mean lies and misinformation by the MAGAcult. RFKjr has been Open · jimbasil in “A telltale sign that your parents are morons:”
  41. Btw, I expect an apology. Open · BaronVonZemo in “It's time to punch the bullies in the nose. The WNBA should be sued in a meaningful way for this -”
Older posts