Activity

  1. Let’s focus on national concerns, Ned. Open · conorlarkin in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  2. The last time I saw them around 19 years ago. Open · ELP in “Frank Beard, drummer for ZZ Top. RIP 77”
  3. Classic 80's video...on Friday Night Videos.... Open · NedoftheHill in “Frank Beard, drummer for ZZ Top. RIP 77”
  4. Everything is looking up, America! Open · conorlarkin in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  5. * Open · Hensou in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  6. I will a week before the election. Only the polls near election worth my time. Open · Eli in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  7. Take a look at those polls, Eli...I'm not alone ;-) Open · TyroneIrish in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  8. I have no idea what your focus is, Ned...but it's certainly not on the welfare of U.S. citizens. Open · TyroneIrish in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  9. He has been in revenge mood for many months. Most posts from him have been about poll and midterm. Open · Eli in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  10. This is wonderful. Securing risk-free 5.3% return on safe government treasury instead of chasing Open · Eli in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  11. I’ve never met him, but the firm is reputable. Open · Hensou in “PA AG states that most of the Cocaine in the PSU bust was distributed to students.”
  12. Your primary focus is, of course, on Democrats gaining power, not on national concerns. Open · NedoftheHill in “CNBC..."Bond Yields are Climbing. Here's what that means for Mortgages and other Consumer Borrowing"”
  13. Had seen "sporadic". Guess I'm now on wrong side of that...too. Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  14. Agree. Ever see them live? Open · Hensou in “Frank Beard, drummer for ZZ Top. RIP 77”
  15. Terrific live band. God rest his soul. Open · Hensou in “Frank Beard, drummer for ZZ Top. RIP 77”
  16. He's the best LB on the team. Football · AlbanyIRISH in “What Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa's Return Means for Notre Dame's Defense”
  17. Preseason AP AA team New topicFootball · by AlbanyIRISH
  18. Thanks und67. I'm sure ops is aware. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  19. bmail problems were pointed out the other day. Open · und67 in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  20. The bmail will not send from my account. It's ok, I'll get a hold of you on the outside.. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  21. RIP...Big Fan of ZZ Top... Open · TyroneIrish in “Frank Beard, drummer for ZZ Top. RIP 77”
  22. Did you get it back? Open · BaronVonZemo in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  23. I accept your concession. Open · MarkHarman in “"Pope Leo's Message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees"...does anyone here find fault with”
  24. They moved her aside like they did Swalwell. They knew she was going to be bad for the party Open · TampaIrish in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  25. How do you explain Dr. Fareed having zero patient deaths using HCQ+? Open · MarkHarman in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  26. Just sent you a bmail...and sent one back in May as well. Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  27. hmmm. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  28. Baron is an OB/GYN...and from all accounts an outstanding Husband and Father. Open · TyroneIrish in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  29. Baron talks out of both sides of his mouth for purely political reasons...non-stop, 24/7/365...case Open · TyroneIrish in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  30. Here’s to averaging 16 wins each year for the next decade Football · jimbasil in “Irish been averaging nearly 11 wins a year last decade 2017-2026,”
  31. Hilarious!🤪 Open · jimbasil in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  32. HCQ+ is a "Dog Whistle" for MH...please don't mention it again ;-) Open · TyroneIrish in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  33. from Pedophilia to Blow...good old "happy valley"... Football · KWIRISH in “The PSU white outs all make sense now...”
  34. it means 1 More AA LB flying around the D raising HAVOC Football · KWIRISH in “What Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa's Return Means for Notre Dame's Defense”
  35. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, but you completely ignore the active involvement of VAERS in Open · TyroneIrish in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  36. Prominent Pittsburgh attorney involved with his son...apparently. Open · TakethetrainKnute in “PA AG states that most of the Cocaine in the PSU bust was distributed to students.”
  37. They shut down claiming to be bi-partisan fakes. Yet their fake polls favored Lib candidates. Open · Hensou in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  38. If sent via board mail...I did not. Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  39. They were trying to cheat. El Sayed polls will work same way. Btw, did you receive my email from Open · BaronVonZemo in “Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting”
  40. You’re another one who promotes the MAGAlies here. The difference is, you don’t claim to be a Open · jimbasil in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  41. Sentences are too lax for all crimes, the benefits outweigh the risks Open · holybull101 in “PA AG states that most of the Cocaine in the PSU bust was distributed to students.”
  42. * Open · Hensou in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  43. I was 15 yrs. old at that time, that was the greatest night of my life!!! Love beating the klansmen! Football · NEPA Irish in “Watched the highlights of the 1973 National Championship over Alabama. Man were we charmed. A catch”
  44. HCQ+ worked extremely well. Dr. Fareed had ZERO deaths out of his patients. How do you explain that? Open · MarkHarman in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
  45. Glad to hear he's healthy Football · ndunabomber in “Rubio gets some praise.”
  46. See? Btw, you haven't apologized for your WNBA false claim against me yet from below. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Anyways Chris, I tried to answer your Q honestly before being interrupted. I thought this was good..”
Older posts