Advertisement
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
Activity
Activity
·
Log in
·
Register
Activity
Football
Open
Hoopty
Live Chat
Latest posts
Football
Open
Hoopty
8:30pm · 8/20/26
How much do you hate liars, Conor?
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Wow! Trump’s Administration lied?”
8:29pm · 8/20/26
That would be on the coach, IMO.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “I’m with the NCAA on this issue.”
8:20pm · 8/20/26
Surely you're joking
Open
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “I’m with the NCAA on this issue.”
8:19pm · 8/20/26
Wow! Trump’s Administration lied?
New topic
Open
· by
conorlarkin
8:12pm · 8/20/26
There needs to be settled expectations.
Open
·
conorlarkin
in “I’m with the NCAA on this issue.”
8:08pm · 8/20/26
Do you use that abbreviation often in your everyday life?
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
8:08pm · 8/20/26
Meh, not sure why the NCAA is even fighting this one.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “I’m with the NCAA on this issue.”
8:00pm · 8/20/26
Yep, shoulda used the bleach bit on the way out the door.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Pretty clear: Fauci sucked and chose vanity over duty.”
7:49pm · 8/20/26
This is a follow up to my post a few weeks ago.
Open
·
conorlarkin
in “I’m with the NCAA on this issue.”
7:48pm · 8/20/26
I’m with the NCAA on this issue.
New topic
Open
· by
conorlarkin
7:28pm · 8/20/26
Michigan just seems to attract a certain type, don’t they?
New topic
Football
· by
BaronVonZemo
7:14pm · 8/20/26
You had to Google it? Interesting….
Open
·
Quest4twelve
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
7:11pm · 8/20/26
Lots of great memories IMO. However, I believe, he just entered the Portal..
Football
·
KWIRISH
in “Junior Tuihalamaka granted 5th year”
7:07pm · 8/20/26
It is stunning that Fauci has documented his lies himself, and they still don't believe. It's a cult
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Pretty clear: Fauci sucked and chose vanity over duty.”
7:02pm · 8/20/26
That's a bit misleading
Open
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
7:00pm · 8/20/26
Me too!!!
Football
·
michiganirish
in “NBC names Caroline Pineda as sideline reporter. She is an ND grad.”
6:44pm · 8/20/26
They just don’t get how mind-numbingly boring they are.
Open
·
Hensou
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
6:39pm · 8/20/26
Hives
Open
·
Frankx
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
6:37pm · 8/20/26
He is an amazing liar.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Pretty clear: Fauci sucked and chose vanity over duty.”
6:21pm · 8/20/26
I love it. DJT is like an itch that the TDS Dems can't scratch.
Open
·
ELP
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
6:18pm · 8/20/26
I miss the days of no sideline reporters.
Football
·
ELP
in “NBC names Caroline Pineda as sideline reporter. She is an ND grad.”
5:45pm · 8/20/26
That was the old truth. Apparently not true. He has entered TP and will not be joining ND this Fall.
Football
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Junior Tuihalamaka granted 5th year”
5:41pm · 8/20/26
He really understands timeline &was connected into system. Excellent review. Character assassination
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Pretty clear: Fauci sucked and chose vanity over duty.”
5:35pm · 8/20/26
I tend to agree. I also look at who is against data centers - that always help clarify things when
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
5:32pm · 8/20/26
They should watch it with two cloth masks on, you know for protection.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Pretty clear: Fauci sucked and chose vanity over duty.”
5:04pm · 8/20/26
The objections are rooted in the distain that datacenter builders have for local communities...odd
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
4:50pm · 8/20/26
And most egregious are those who seek $1.5T Defense Expenditures, while giving Tax Breaks to those
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
4:41pm · 8/20/26
You forgot to say, "Not that there is anything wrong with that."
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
4:38pm · 8/20/26
Yes. And anyone who looks at the issue knows we can only reduce debt by inflating the dollar.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
4:32pm · 8/20/26
He proved you right. Instead of saying, "Oh, interesting.". He tried to pretend he wasn't wrong by
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “I know this is just down vote material but it’s a neat little social experiment”
4:22pm · 8/20/26
You're very mistaken...Trump is not beholding to any political philosophy...he's 100% concerned with
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Once again...here's DJT's "Audio Diary" on what he knew in Private about COVID-19 and what he”
4:15pm · 8/20/26
Just as with all the subprime mortgages at the time of the 2008 crash, there shall be serious losers
Open
·
Curly1918
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
4:06pm · 8/20/26
There are Luddites in every generation. The bigger problem is that so many do not fear debt.
Open
·
Curly1918
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
3:38pm · 8/20/26
I think the proper way to think about data centers is like utilities or infrastructure.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
3:37pm · 8/20/26
I'm still trying to figure out the fear of datacenters.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
3:34pm · 8/20/26
I googled "what is npd" ... interesting you are so acquainted w/ the term that you abbreviate it.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
3:25pm · 8/20/26
Let's not forget DJT's horrific "Downplaying" of COVID-19 in those early days...while Dr. Fauci was
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Once again...here's DJT's "Audio Diary" on what he knew in Private about COVID-19 and what he”
3:20pm · 8/20/26
A Multi-University RCT with 350,000 participants demonstrated clear efficacy for Masking during
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Once again...here's DJT's "Audio Diary" on what he knew in Private about COVID-19 and what he”
3:04pm · 8/20/26
Dr. Prasad is an Odd Ball who couldn't appreciate the fact that COVID-19 caused many more cases of
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Pretty clear: Fauci sucked and chose vanity over duty.”
3:02pm · 8/20/26
Chinese don’t have this issue. China and U.S. have different routes in developing AI.
Open
·
Eli
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
2:54pm · 8/20/26
And the burgeoning use of Credit Default Swaps by Hedge Funds isn't music to the ears of "Free Cash
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
2:23pm · 8/20/26
DJT not only bragged of his prowess with 'Flagpoles', but also shared his deep concern for 'Grass'
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
2:20pm · 8/20/26
You misspelled Brighter
Open
·
ColeyO
in “I know this is just down vote material but it’s a neat little social experiment”
2:18pm · 8/20/26
A mere $1.4 Trillion... can't possible impact credit markets. Right?
Open
·
Curly1918
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
1:54pm · 8/20/26
Good grief - stop already
Open
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “The real problem with data centers: Their buildout costs are driving up interest rates.”
1:31pm · 8/20/26
Our 'Mad King' is being overwhelmed, so he retreats to his childhood 'Sand Box'...it's Always about
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
12:50pm · 8/20/26
It's not truth but narrative that shapes humans and human societies.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Team Fauci pleads guilty to conspiring to conceal COVID info - note to self.....”
12:35pm · 8/20/26
Ok, so now you can Google too! I was trying to be nice about an ignorant question. Wrt to HRC -
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “I know this is just down vote material but it’s a neat little social experiment”
12:26pm · 8/20/26
I appreciate Pate's non-shock jock style/demeanor.
Football
·
hipND
in “Josh Pate Predicts Notre Dame at 11-1 in 2026 as CJ Carr Draws Breakout Buzz”
12:14pm · 8/20/26
Agreed. And I rarely watch that much of Trump.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in ““I’m really good at flagpoles.””
Older posts