Activity

  1. Expect Porter to be available at some point. Football · iairishcheeks in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  2. Welp, you have just earned the "ignore" function, irishslovak. You have proven you're a troll Football · BaronVonZemo in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
  3. "Top Talent!". Lol. More like "Unelected Incompetence". Open · BaronVonZemo in “Trump’s got the bond market covered, everybody”
  4. I agree overall. But we do have a hole at Boundary Receiver until proven otherwise. Football · BaronVonZemo in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  5. I think the depth of this team will show up on the ST return teams. Football · iairishcheeks in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  6. Well said. Open · BaronVonZemo in “Dumbfookery —”
  7. I’ll defer to Hunter supporters Open · BaronVonZemo in “Crackhead logic?”
  8. He is giving the Eurotrash a better deal. Open · PaND in “Dumbfookery —”
  9. We need to spend like Big 10 powers. Get up to date, Colin Football · jrdjr84 in “Colin Cowherd Says Notre Dame Is Spending Like SEC Powers in the Marcus Freeman Era”
  10. The special teams need to be special too. The value of kicking and punting Football · ndphysics in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  11. You are correct, the blame here rests with Carney. Open · PaND in “Dumbfookery —”
  12. Sounds like The Masters. Certainly not scUM.....right? I jest. Football · faircatchcorby in “Michigan just seems to attract a certain type, don’t they?”
  13. Yes, but it needs to be earned, not given. Football · faircatchcorby in “Since Marcus Freeman is now shopping in different aisles, could we see these new fancy”
  14. board violation. Open · und67 in “Dumbfookery —”
  15. apparently, we even have a kicker. Football · und67 in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  16. And at QB, obviously. Been a long time. Football · faircatchcorby in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  17. Dang, I thought they started tomorrow.....! Football · faircatchcorby in “14 days to go!”
  18. it's the cruelest of scheduling. Football · und67 in “14 days to go!”
  19. How about his border chief? The border is secure, right? Top talent there. Open · TampaIrish in “Trump’s got the bond market covered, everybody”
  20. Bonds are the ultimate act of Capitalist exploitation Open · Curly1918 in “Trump’s got the bond market covered, everybody”
  21. That's funny AF 😂😂😂 Open · Quest4twelve in “Crackhead logic?”
  22. Where did you play HS and college? Football · irishslovak in “Frosh Special Teams”
  23. Bet you were rescued from your locker a time or two by the night shift janitor! Football · irishslovak in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
  24. John Candy was pretty awesome too. Open · ELP in “Dumbfookery —”
  25. Crackhead logic? New topicOpen · by jimbasil
  26. 14 days to go! New topicFootball · by AlbanyIRISH
  27. There are no roster holes and we have continuity at coordinators. Football · iairishcheeks in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  28. It has tiny replay screens, and horrid sight lines. Football · AlbanyIRISH in “The new Ryan Field at NW is pretty cool.”
  29. Canada will lose in this trade war. Open · Rooney in “Dumbfookery —”
  30. Truth Football · Clem in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
  31. Remember when his chief economic advisor (the music major) couldn't explain why... Open · NedoftheHill in “Trump’s got the bond market covered, everybody”
  32. We get it! ... Open · NedoftheHill in “Trump’s got the bond market covered, everybody”
  33. Yes, and in the ACC🤣 Just ask your self proclaimed "connections" Football · Rocketman84 in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
Older posts