Advertisement
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
Activity
Activity
·
Log in
·
Register
Activity
Football
Open
Hoopty
Live Chat
Latest posts
Football
Open
Hoopty
12:48am · 8/24/26
Did anyone believe that nephew story?? Guy is a certified Schizo who thinks he knows Tony Soprano🤣
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
12:47am · 8/24/26
My daughter's boyfriend said I was really setting myself up to be disappointed. I said I'm not going
Football
·
THEISMANCARR
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
12:46am · 8/24/26
Unfortunately we may not be able to count on Porter
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
12:44am · 8/24/26
Give your uncle his laptop back…Slow-vac jr. See you at CJ’s, sport…
Football
·
TakethetrainKnute
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
10:43pm · 8/23/26
Yes, seems like since Yoon every kicker forgets how to do it once he dons this jersey or an injury
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
10:42pm · 8/23/26
No kidding.
New topic
Open
· by
conorlarkin
10:42pm · 8/23/26
Just don't foul up in September and out scheme yourself against an inferior opponent
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
10:40pm · 8/23/26
More like 4 deep, Onye-Brewu-Gray-Mukam
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “Marcus Freeman Says Notre Dame Is Almost Three Deep at Defensive Tackle”
10:28pm · 8/23/26
We need to win our first 2 games.
Football
·
NedoftheHill
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
9:43pm · 8/23/26
Subhuman. Speaking of, Karmelo Anthony was denied a retrial.
Open
·
jakers
in “will let these stats marinate for awhile”
9:16pm · 8/23/26
will let these stats marinate for awhile
New topic
Open
· by
WestCoastIrishFan
9:09pm · 8/23/26
We need to remain humble and fierce.
Football
·
Hensou
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
8:56pm · 8/23/26
Thank you, Natalie.
Open
·
conorlarkin
in “Dumbfookery —”
8:49pm · 8/23/26
Marcus Freeman Says Notre Dame Is Almost Three Deep at Defensive Tackle
New topic
Football
· by
UHND
8:46pm · 8/23/26
All good…as long as new band members came through the transfer portal…
Open
·
TakethetrainKnute
in “Billy Gibbons touring w/o Dusty & Frank. Is ZZ Top still a band or just a brand?”
7:44pm · 8/23/26
The old 'if foreign bondholders start selling' scare tactic
Open
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “Dumbfookery —”
7:26pm · 8/23/26
Agreed. It’s no longer ZZ Top. I’m sure the average person knows
Open
·
TampaIrish
in “Billy Gibbons touring w/o Dusty & Frank. Is ZZ Top still a band or just a brand?”
7:13pm · 8/23/26
Maybe one of the young guys step up too, Bettis / Fitzgerald / Burress
Football
·
Zellars94
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
7:11pm · 8/23/26
Both countries need to vote in better leaders.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Dumbfookery —”
7:06pm · 8/23/26
Marcus seemed much more optimistic, "a couple weeks".
Football
·
iairishcheeks
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
7:05pm · 8/23/26
Billy Gibbons touring w/o Dusty & Frank. Is ZZ Top still a band or just a brand?
New topic
Open
· by
ELP
7:05pm · 8/23/26
I think that you and some of your nerd pals take the train!
Football
·
irishslovak
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
7:02pm · 8/23/26
Delete. Wrong board.
New topic
Football
· by
ELP
7:01pm · 8/23/26
Yes you are quite a dork! Plus a back hill Virginia ridge runner!
Football
·
irishslovak
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
6:40pm · 8/23/26
Yes, DJT loves you too.
Open
·
jimbasil
in “Crackhead logic?”
6:22pm · 8/23/26
Off your meds? Or nephews have your account again?
Football
·
TakethetrainKnute
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
6:09pm · 8/23/26
Thank you for emphasizing my point.
Football
·
Clem
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
5:54pm · 8/23/26
One of the podcasts, believe is was Locked On Irish, mentioned Porter may not play in '26
Football
·
Zellars94
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
5:49pm · 8/23/26
Another member of the Fraternal Order of Dorks! Year rounder losers...
Football
·
irishslovak
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
5:42pm · 8/23/26
Someone needs to grow up.
Football
·
Clem
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
5:34pm · 8/23/26
To Add deeds to our intentions, play like a Champion, and cry Nike, we'll be protected Under Armour.
Football
·
Irishize
in “Under Armour $100MM more to the IRISH”
5:16pm · 8/23/26
There are good fans on here. But the nerds outnumber them. You and "rocketman" top the list. My
Football
·
irishslovak
in “Champ Monds sensational to start the season 12/14 195yds 3TD; 4att 25yds 2TDin 3 Qtrs”
4:39pm · 8/23/26
Under Armour $100MM more to the IRISH
New topic
Football
· by
KWIRISH
4:38pm · 8/23/26
Good call, that would be the exception.
Football
·
iairishcheeks
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
4:33pm · 8/23/26
Did he plagiarize Newsom's speech?
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Crackhead logic?”
3:52pm · 8/23/26
Perfect! DJT said he likes the stupid people. He can relate to them better.
Open
·
jimbasil
in “Crackhead logic?”
3:48pm · 8/23/26
Any racing fans on this board? Why only Chevy & Honda vehicles in the Freedom 250?
New topic
Open
· by
NedoftheHill
3:47pm · 8/23/26
The stars are aligned (talent) and the schedule is not daunting. We're due.
Football
·
oldirish
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
3:45pm · 8/23/26
Biden was also "corrupt, cruel, dishonest, impulsive, petty, destructive and incompetent."
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Dumbfookery —”
3:36pm · 8/23/26
I wouldn't expect him back this yr though Freeman says he hopes for later in yr. Jagusah category.
Football
·
BaronVonZemo
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
3:30pm · 8/23/26
Oregon
Football
·
irish93
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
3:24pm · 8/23/26
Says the guy who doesn't want cheaper medicines for US citizens.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in “Crackhead logic?”
3:23pm · 8/23/26
I was thinking you were missing the point, until your last sentence. It was not about...
Football
·
Irish_Demon
in “Junior T to the portal. No surprise really.”
3:14pm · 8/23/26
Good point. Depth and speed kills
Football
·
ndphysics
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
3:09pm · 8/23/26
Reciprocal trade agreements are completely justified.
Open
·
Hensou
in “Dumbfookery —”
2:56pm · 8/23/26
No one wins trade wars. Trump is remaking the US in his image…a total asshole
Open
·
Chris94
in “Dumbfookery —”
2:49pm · 8/23/26
That is every team's situation in the NIL/TP era.
Football
·
iairishcheeks
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
2:41pm · 8/23/26
CJ can not get hurt. We have no experience at backup QB, however, the kid from Georgia looks legit.
Football
·
KWIRISH
in “This is the first time in at least 20 years I have felt like we actually could win the title”
2:27pm · 8/23/26
Why do you hate truth and facts?
Open
·
jimbasil
in “Crackhead logic?”
1:24pm · 8/23/26
It’s going to be more of the same in November. Keep on propping up Democrat Socialist (Communists)
Open
·
TampaIrish
in “Dumbfookery —”
Older posts