Advertisement
Search UHND…
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
Activity
Activity
·
Log in
·
Register
Activity
Football
Open
Hoopty
Live Chat
Latest posts
Football
Open
Hoopty
6:44pm · 8/31/26
Change can be good…
Football
·
jamie
in “If it ain’t broke, …….”
6:16pm · 8/31/26
That's not what Scientists interviewed by the BBC have to say...i.e. CC is definitely considered
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
6:12pm · 8/31/26
There's always next week.
Football
·
AlbanyIRISH
in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
6:03pm · 8/31/26
C'mon, Ned...I'm the one who produced an article from one on the most Centrist sources there is...
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
5:30pm · 8/31/26
The propagandists never let a tragedy go to waste.
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
5:28pm · 8/31/26
Do you think that there should be voter eligibility requirements and that they should be enforced?
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “For those posters/"marks" still stuck in the MAGA mud .....”
5:23pm · 8/31/26
The article didn't mention Trump or MAGA, the connections don't exist outside of your TDS mind.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
5:02pm · 8/31/26
Huh. No Fitzgerald and no Brayden Robinson either
Football
·
humbaba
in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
4:55pm · 8/31/26
If it ain’t broke, …….
New topic
Football
· by
irishone
4:43pm · 8/31/26
Can you switch it back to the way it used to be? Or give a UHND classic option up top?
Football
·
sweetbobbyg
in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
4:30pm · 8/31/26
Announced attendance: 51,144. Pure fantasy.
Football
·
Clem
in “Yesterday's attendance was so embarassing for USC, they had to issue a statement”
4:06pm · 8/31/26
Re: Yesterday's attendance was so embarassing for USC, they had to issue a statement
Football
·
ELP
in “Yesterday's attendance was so embarassing for USC, they had to issue a statement”
3:49pm · 8/31/26
If it wasn't Climate Change, it must have been White Supremacy.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
3:47pm · 8/31/26
You continue to struggle with cause and effect.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
3:43pm · 8/31/26
The CCP led propaganda is working.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
3:43pm · 8/31/26
If something is working well, don't mess with it
Football
·
bill rekles
in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
3:41pm · 8/31/26
AW returning kicks is a bit of a surprise.
Football
·
Clem
in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
3:39pm · 8/31/26
Depth chart for Wisconsin game released
New topic
Football
· by
ndunabomber
3:36pm · 8/31/26
Re: Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more
Football
·
ND1966
in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
3:22pm · 8/31/26
Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy
New topic
Open
· by
MarkHarman
3:10pm · 8/31/26
This sucks. Have to see if I get used to it
Football
·
ndphysics
in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
2:56pm · 8/31/26
Re: Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more
Football
·
humbaba
in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
2:36pm · 8/31/26
not an upgrade
Football
·
WestCoastIrishFan
in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
1:56pm · 8/31/26
And clearly you missed the point about Naziism and extremist fascism but do tell us about
Open
·
jimbasil
in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
1:27pm · 8/31/26
Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more
New topic
Football
· by
THEISMANCARR
12:38pm · 8/31/26
It was expected after the positive reports on him all traning camp. Great to see
Football
·
Irish_Demon
in “Gabe Rubio makes Steelers.”
11:55am · 8/31/26
You’re pretentious beyond words. Reading CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere needs to read paper?
Open
·
Eli
in “For those who remain unconvinced that climate change is real ......”
11:39am · 8/31/26
It's crazy how much China & Left are pouring into anti-Data Center effort. They know what it means.
Open
·
BaronVonZemo
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
11:08am · 8/31/26
Visited links styles should be fixed now.
Football
·
Kyle
in “Just saw this new board layout. Too soon to tell if it's better than the old one.”
11:06am · 8/31/26
Those opposed, regardless of party, are acting like AOC's opposition to Amazon. Do you disagree?
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
10:49am · 8/31/26
Same ol same ol..
Football
·
hipND
in “The Trojans are a flop among their fans”
10:40am · 8/31/26
Except in this case, Rep and Dem citizens are UNITED in opposition to having AI Datacenters forced
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
10:09am · 8/31/26
It's worth noting that Los Angeles was the most humid location in the country last week
Football
·
Kyle
in “Yesterday's attendance was so embarassing for USC, they had to issue a statement”
9:40am · 8/31/26
What messages have I, or haven't I already seen
Football
·
Irish_Demon
in “Just saw this new board layout. Too soon to tell if it's better than the old one.”
9:29am · 8/31/26
To make up for it, they will issue crying towels to the next dozen fans to attend a game.
Football
·
faircatchcorby
in “Yesterday's attendance was so embarassing for USC, they had to issue a statement”
9:28am · 8/31/26
Keep in mind the Ash defense didn't play any great offenses the rest of the season.
Football
·
AlbanyIRISH
in “Chris Ash on Notre Dame's Defense in Year Two: "A Completely Different Deal"”
9:28am · 8/31/26
Seems like AOC's opposition to Amazon.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
9:26am · 8/31/26
Not at all...just build them underground with closed loop cooling systems...think Minuteman silos
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP”
9:25am · 8/31/26
I'm guessing nearly all of us were. Two losses and gave up a bunch of points.
Football
·
faircatchcorby
in “Chris Ash on Notre Dame's Defense in Year Two: "A Completely Different Deal"”
9:22am · 8/31/26
Good for him. He may be a force.
Football
·
faircatchcorby
in “JD Bertrand makes the Falcons 53 man roster”
8:48am · 8/31/26
Good correction! I deleted it.
Football
·
Irishize
in “Ambivalence: Two great friends, Marcus and Luke, will be seeking each other's scalp this Sunday.”
8:45am · 8/31/26
Leftist luddites serving the interests of the CCP
New topic
Open
· by
Curly1918
8:41am · 8/31/26
Re: At 12% of the nation’s population, you’d do well to rethink that comment…
Open
·
Curly1918
in “Here’s raw politics… Canadian style”
8:38am · 8/31/26
The article is about Naziism, white supremacy leading the charge of conservatism
Open
·
jimbasil
in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
8:33am · 8/31/26
Well done. One very small nit.
Football
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “Ambivalence: Two great friends, Marcus and Luke, will be seeking each other's scalp this Sunday.”
8:28am · 8/31/26
You got something against feuds? Fuck off, moron!
Open
·
Nigel Tufnel
in “New format should minimize feuds. I like it.”
7:54am · 8/31/26
You think landslides are a new phenomenon?
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “For those who remain unconvinced that climate change is real ......”
7:46am · 8/31/26
Sweden is a cautionary tale for DSA supporters.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
7:06am · 8/31/26
It's the media promoting far left nonsense that has fueled the MAGA movement and
Open
·
Clem
in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
6:49am · 8/31/26
"premier home schedule" Someone actually wrote that down and didn't laugh their
Football
·
Clem
in “Yesterday's attendance was so embarassing for USC, they had to issue a statement”
Older posts