Activity

  1. Prayers. Football · Clem in “Tragic news, Adon Shuler announced the passing of his father yesterday”
  2. There's a genuine need that has evolved for 'Tire Efficiency', especially wrt EV's, whose tires Open · TyroneIrish in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
  3. Almost unbearable at times. Open · jimbasil in “I just binged all of Homeland. What a chore.”
  4. Rumors have it that they'll sign Cross to the practice squad Football · ndunabomber in “Cross and Foskey cut from the Bengals,”
  5. Prefer the old format on phones Football · D2 in “If it ain’t broke, …….”
  6. Kind of shocked that Foskey has had trouble catching on in the NFL Football · Frankie V in “Cross and Foskey cut from the Bengals,”
  7. Appears death by cupcakes was taking too long...so she switched to death by cop... Open · TakethetrainKnute in “Looks like some ones parents didn’t have “the talk” with this woman about”
  8. A fine effort. Football · Hensou in “I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.”
  9. Completely agree Football · MarkHarman in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
  10. Agree. Old format much easier to read and navigate Football · MarkHarman in “If it ain’t broke, …….”
  11. Your link was speculation. Mine was definitive cause after your speculative link Open · MarkHarman in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
  12. Re: Here’s raw politics… Canadian style Open · Radisson in “Here’s raw politics… Canadian style”
  13. Mukam was always a developmental prospect and seems to have been unlocked by Partridge Football · Frankie V in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
  14. Maybe 'Stop CTE' would be more appropriate? Open · Nigel Tufnel in “NFL back to "Stop the Hate" & "End Racism" virtue signaling again.”
  15. Indeed. Open · conorlarkin in “I just binged all of Homeland. What a chore.”
  16. I liked the show… Open · Domer From Hell in “I just binged all of Homeland. What a chore.”
  17. What new information do you have that's relevant and not included in the link I posted? Open · TyroneIrish in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
  18. There will be a lot of rotating bodies at the DL Football · ndunabomber in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
  19. It is growing on me Football · Nigel Tufnel in “If it ain’t broke, …….”
  20. Agreed. Open · jakers in “I just binged all of Homeland. What a chore.”
  21. And you are good at physics! Football · hipND in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
  22. To be honest, board traffic has been declining for years Football · Frankie V in “Sorry to tell you, I like the old format better. The reason being I may be too old but it was more”
  23. Absolutely loved it but what a an expedition. Not sure about the conclusion Open · jimbasil in “I just binged all of Homeland. What a chore.”
  24. Behind the curve again as usual. Your link is prior to mine Open · MarkHarman in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
  25. Be more specific. Didn't like it? Open · jakers in “I just binged all of Homeland. What a chore.”
  26. the west of America isn’t really in a years long drought. It’s just fake news. Open · jimbasil in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
  27. Probably not CC seeing the glaciers weren’t melting. Open · jimbasil in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
  28. The CCP love all your posts. Open · Curly1918 in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
  29. You’re just another MAGAhead trying to defend MAGAfascism. Pathetic. Open · jimbasil in “Naziism and far right extremism (MAGA in America) quickly becoming normalized across the globe.”
  30. If Mukam beat out Brewu, call me impressed and even more excited! Football · 81Brown in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
Older posts