Advertisement
Search UHND…
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
Activity
Activity
·
Log in
·
Register
Activity
Football
Open
Hoopty
Live Chat
Latest posts
Football
Open
Hoopty
10:54pm · 9/1/26
I guess avoiding answering is less embarrassing than answering.
Open
·
NedoftheHill
in “"Massive Scandal Rocks Florida Politics with National Implications"...here's a video that OF MAGAs”
10:52pm · 9/1/26
No, it's just not obvious which threads have new replies.
Football
·
iairishcheeks
in “I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.”
10:46pm · 9/1/26
The intention is to have something more navigable on mobile devices.
Football
·
Kyle
in “If it ain’t broke, …….”
10:46pm · 9/1/26
I agree. Board ops, stop the bleeding. Get rid of it ASAP. Don't screw up our season.
Football
·
Irishize
in “Format”
10:44pm · 9/1/26
Re: Would like to be able to reply to original post from View All
Football
·
Kyle
in “I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.”
10:30pm · 9/1/26
Birth tourism company exec pled the 5th today. Dems said questioning him was white supremacy.
New topic
Open
· by
NedoftheHill
10:12pm · 9/1/26
Actually I assumed that male cheerleader is not a gay. That’s why it made me sick. I think they try
Open
·
Eli
in “Don’t click the link if you’re having dinner now.”
9:48pm · 9/1/26
There's a reason why Dr. Tony Fauci has been lauded throughout his career by Presidents and Peers...
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Fauci was telling people to delete fed emails p reading &then delete from the Deleted File-BUT uh oh”
9:40pm · 9/1/26
Absolutely, especially once everyone is healthy and going thru several practices
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
9:37pm · 9/1/26
Format
New topic
Football
· by
THEISMANCARR
9:20pm · 9/1/26
Saying someone got "bad advice" is just a weak opinion from the cheap seats
Football
·
D2
in “ND NFL Bubble Guys”
9:02pm · 9/1/26
No argument there
Football
·
ndunabomber
in “ND NFL Bubble Guys”
7:33pm · 9/1/26
Fauci was telling people to delete fed emails p reading &then delete from the Deleted File-BUT uh oh
New topic
Open
· by
BaronVonZemo
7:28pm · 9/1/26
Trump's Sec'y of the Treasury, Scott Bessent...his former Atty, Roy Cohn...and JD Vance's Muse are
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Don’t click the link if you’re having dinner now.”
7:09pm · 9/1/26
You can't elect political leaders who hate their country -- its culture and its people.
Open
·
MAS
in “"You guys need to love Americans more than you hate Trump"”
7:02pm · 9/1/26
"Trump Administration Deports Relative of Afghans Who Helped US Military to Central African Republic
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “"You guys need to love Americans more than you hate Trump"”
6:10pm · 9/1/26
Right. Now you should google the “dual use” problem…
Open
·
Chris94
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
5:00pm · 9/1/26
Improving his stock wasn't realistic, while getting paid really well
Football
·
Clem
in “ND NFL Bubble Guys”
4:19pm · 9/1/26
Also, how much money would we have to raise to have you eliminate the Ads?
Football
·
iairishcheeks
in “I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.”
4:06pm · 9/1/26
Land acknowledgement is actually taunting!
New topic
Open
· by
Curly1918
4:05pm · 9/1/26
It’s heartbreaking. Here is more from the Father.
Open
·
TampaIrish
in “"You guys need to love Americans more than you hate Trump"”
4:04pm · 9/1/26
No, I'm not into virtue signalling.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
3:59pm · 9/1/26
Yes sir, Mr expert. Just did. One of a few of designated WHO Collaborating Centre for Studies on
Open
·
Eli
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
3:54pm · 9/1/26
Re: Yes imagine safer food to eat, water and air quality better, trains that didn’t fall off the rails,
Open
·
Curly1918
in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
3:42pm · 9/1/26
On this roster going to need to get some speed back there at some point
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
3:41pm · 9/1/26
No Fitz is pretty wild and Robinson is only not listed bc of his injury and missing time
Football
·
Rocketman84
in “Depth chart for Wisconsin game released”
3:40pm · 9/1/26
Lacking size
Football
·
ndunabomber
in “ND NFL Bubble Guys”
3:33pm · 9/1/26
Google "Vector" and get back to us, Boris.
Open
·
Chris94
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
3:31pm · 9/1/26
Yes imagine safer food to eat, water and air quality better, trains that didn’t fall off the rails,
Open
·
jimbasil
in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
3:04pm · 9/1/26
"Perspective: Preventing Biological Risk Requires More Than Restricting GOF Research"...
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
3:02pm · 9/1/26
Your (as well as Chris’) view on Russia is beyond ignorance, beyond Russophobia. It’s very racist.
Open
·
Eli
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
2:59pm · 9/1/26
"You guys need to love Americans more than you hate Trump"
New topic
Open
· by
Hensou
2:46pm · 9/1/26
Even though from ESPN, thought it was an interesting read.
New topic
Football
· by
Frankx
2:39pm · 9/1/26
Not terribly surprised with Foskey. He didn't always show up,
Football
·
Clem
in “Cross and Foskey cut from the Bengals,”
2:37pm · 9/1/26
Do you have your AI flag hanging outside your house? That seems to be the way
Open
·
TampaIrish
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
2:37pm · 9/1/26
Re: I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.
Football
·
irishone
in “I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.”
2:36pm · 9/1/26
Wagner really got some bad advice, too bad he heeded it.
Football
·
Clem
in “ND NFL Bubble Guys”
2:15pm · 9/1/26
Some posters support gain of function research in China.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
2:12pm · 9/1/26
Just another reason we need to dominate the AI space.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
2:03pm · 9/1/26
Yet, numerous posters are perfectly OK rolling over and playing dead in the meantime.
Open
·
conorlarkin
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
1:38pm · 9/1/26
ND NFL Bubble Guys
New topic
Football
· by
81Brown
12:39pm · 9/1/26
Curly likes to “Dabble” in places he doesn’t belong.
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
12:35pm · 9/1/26
You deny the benefit of government imposing seat belts, shoulder harnesses…and air bags?
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
12:11pm · 9/1/26
Matchups: Notre Dame’s Leave No Doubt Tour Begins Now
New topic
Football
· by
Frankie V
12:04pm · 9/1/26
This has nothing to do with OCD.
Open
·
iairishcheeks
in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
12:04pm · 9/1/26
Martz isn't adding anything...in fact, he's leaving critical information out...i.e. the glacial melt
Open
·
TyroneIrish
in “Turns out "climate change" had nothing to do with Nepal tragedy”
12:00pm · 9/1/26
Would like to be able to reply to original post from View All
Football
·
iairishcheeks
in “I pushed out some updates tonight based on the feedback.”
11:59am · 9/1/26
A good father. A life well lived. God rest his Soul.
Football
·
Hensou
in “Tragic news, Adon Shuler announced the passing of his father yesterday”
11:51am · 9/1/26
Gosh. Imagine how much better our lives would be if only we had more rules and regs.
Open
·
Curly1918
in “OCD personalities never fail to find new ways to strangle the economy.”
11:46am · 9/1/26
The Russians are the most insensitive folks on the planet... even against themselves.
Open
·
Curly1918
in “Just finished the most disturbing book I have read in a long time”
Older posts