Activity

  1. 11 Football · captaincoyle in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  2. If they only win 5 conference games, few of the problems will have been fixed. Hoopty · MAS in “How many ACC games does Shrews have to win this year to save his job?. I say 5.”
  3. Important: Update on Gameday Posting New topicFootball · by Kyle
  4. 12 Football · Frankie V in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  5. Aneyas Williams. He is RB1, but I think he'll have a big day. Football · michiganirish in “Who will be the biggest surprise player on Sunday night?”
  6. 11 Football · J-Ro in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  7. Re: ***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread*** Football · Sjnd5359 in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  8. Jack Coan's best team 45, Jack Coan's lesser team 10 Football · ndunabomber in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  9. 12 Football · Kyle in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  10. Pinned above. Football · Kyle in “Did I miss the full season win total prediction thread? I don;t see it posted in the past week or s”
  11. 11 Football · Jerseymick in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  12. ND 34 Wisc 17 Football · Jerseymick in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  13. Here you go Football · Kyle in “Did I miss the full season win total prediction thread? I don;t see it posted in the past week or s”
  14. Yes, you missed it Football · McIrish in “Did I miss the full season win total prediction thread? I don;t see it posted in the past week or s”
  15. ND 31 - UW27 Football · Shadow_of_the_Dome in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  16. Re: The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!! Football · Sjnd5359 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  17. Curly2018 upvotes this post Football · Curly1918 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  18. As I said...do some research and get us peer-reviewed studies that support your Home Grown, Open · TyroneIrish in “Hollywood "parents" (?) with trans kids... coincidence?”
  19. He is the Master of Loaded and Strawman Questions...good catch... Open · TyroneIrish in “Democrats: Do you think Jews should set aside the 'safety and security' of their own people...”
  20. Another walking Richard who doesn't understand nuance Open · Quest4twelve in “Democrats: Do you think Jews should set aside the 'safety and security' of their own people...”
  21. ND 27 UW 24 Football · Zellars94 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  22. ND 37 - UW 13 Football · wrdomerson in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  23. Irish 31 Wisconsin 17 Football · irishone in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  24. Great Article on CJ New topicFootball · by irishone
  25. I don't think you know what that word means. Open · NedoftheHill in “CNN "Trump Voter Regret is Clearly Registering Now"...”
  26. Irish 41 Badgers 3 Football · murph92675 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  27. Our lads 30 Cheese heads 13 Football · Curly1918 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  28. You weren't there during these kids early development and there's no gene that Open · Curly1918 in “Hollywood "parents" (?) with trans kids... coincidence?”
  29. Maybe because he couldn't beat them ... or even come close Football · jrdjr84 in “B. Kelly picking Ohio State to win it all...!”
  30. The business of making stuff is hard once you get accustomed to living comfortably with low effort Open · LanceManion in “"The nation states still does matter. NATIONALISM still matters. National BORDERS still matter!" WOW”
  31. If DEI means they are annoying AF, then yes, bike lanes are DEI. Open · LanceManion in “Bikes and bike Lanes are D.E.I. I bet you didn’t know that until now.”
  32. Lambeau's school 38, Lambeau's state 3 Football · jrdjr84 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs Wisconsin prediction thread!!!”
  33. you assume staying in school was an option Football · D2 in “ND NFL Bubble Guys”
  34. For JH... New topicOpen · by TyroneIrish
  35. I know a few parents with Gay/Lesbian kids...as well as straight siblings...it has absolutely Open · TyroneIrish in “Hollywood "parents" (?) with trans kids... coincidence?”
  36. I tend to disagree. They seem to be trying to cover up for being horrible parents. Open · Curly1918 in “Hollywood "parents" (?) with trans kids... coincidence?”
  37. Absolutely! Another unavailable parent! Open · Curly1918 in “Hollywood "parents" (?) with trans kids... coincidence?”
  38. They're using their kids for virtue signaling attention Open · holybull101 in “Hollywood "parents" (?) with trans kids... coincidence?”
Older posts