Activity

  1. Cleaner look but much harder to navigate and see everything Football Board · Rocketman84 in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  2. It's September Football Board · Rocketman84 in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  3. 1st Half: D- 2nd Half: B....Can't afford another 1st Half like this after next week Football Board · Rocketman84 in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  4. Old format was much better IMO Football Board · OklahomaIrishman in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  5. Re: Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format? Football Board · ccb in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  6. No. It’s harder to read the board. Football Board · Chris94 in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  7. Brauntae Johnson and Jason Onye were on the sidelines with boots Football Board · ndunabomber in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  8. Absolutely. Mr. Flores was a Domer, and I wish him success. Football Board · ndunabomber in “Portal guys, week 1”
  9. About fookin time. Solid methodical TD drive. Football Board · conorlarkin in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  10. Not sure why Freeman is stopping the clock? Football Board · conorlarkin in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  11. If you’re a “pro”…you answer to “pro” expectations… Football Board · TakethetrainKnute in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  12. $hamrock $erie$! Football Board · TakethetrainKnute in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  13. Agreed. Need to see 5-6 yard pops. Football Board · conorlarkin in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  14. Re: If we are paying "lads" to play for us, something is wrong. Football Board · garryowen in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  15. If we are paying "lads" to play for us, something is wrong. Football Board · NedoftheHill in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  16. Starting to wonder why we gave up a home game to Wisconsin. Football Board · NedoftheHill in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  17. An unimpressive 1st quarter. Football Board · conorlarkin in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  18. ND 38-6 Wisc Football Board · ND521 in “***The Official UHND Pre-Season Prediction Thread***”
  19. Go Irish!!! Football Board · Clem in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  20. It's about coaching. Watch the Boise/Oregon game, Football Board · Clem in “Watch the poor tackling on both teams tonight……”
  21. Go Irish! Football Board · guiness4everyone in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  22. It's 2026 and I'm not over Miami. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  23. No. It’s weird but I feel like I’m so far away from everything. I’m trying to be positive and Football Board · jray in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  24. The school got paid…. The Open Forum · TakethetrainKnute in “Seen driving through Ann Arbor....”
  25. Third post... GO ND, GO IRISH!!!!!!!!! Football Board · Irishman22 in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  26. NBC/Peacock are the enemy. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “Is there a pregame show on Peacock? I can’t stand this waiting!”
  27. Second post... GO IRISH!!!!!!!!! Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  28. there are 6 on SCOTUS who don’t know. There is that. The Open Forum · jimbasil in “This is hilarious. A lesson on how Dum(b) is spelled”
  29. First post... Go Irish Football Board · Kyle in “**** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin ****”
  30. **** Game Day Thread: Wisconsin **** New topicFootball Board · by Kyle
  31. Apparently, WMU president bends the knee and says it was the right call. The Open Forum · ELP in “Seen driving through Ann Arbor....”
  32. You said it, in your last paragraph Football Board · murph78 in “History says, expect a battle tonight: Remember at Soldier Field”
  33. This is hilarious. A lesson on how Dum(b) is spelled New topicThe Open Forum · by Quest4twelve
  34. No² Football Board · MarkHarman in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  35. No Football Board · ghostwriter in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  36. Re: Probably right. Football Board · nddad98 in “History says, expect a battle tonight: Remember at Soldier Field”
  37. You're a strong advocate for women unless they are Muslim. The Open Forum · iairishcheeks in “What's the moral justification for women serving on juries, again?”
  38. No Football Board · irishone in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  39. No Football Board · SanJoseCAFan in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  40. No Football Board · ColeyO in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  41. Watch the poor tackling on both teams tonight…… New topicFootball Board · by NEPA Irish
  42. Probably right. Football Board · murph78 in “History says, expect a battle tonight: Remember at Soldier Field”
  43. Back then Wisconsin was a lot better. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “History says, expect a battle tonight: Remember at Soldier Field”
  44. Re: Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format? Football Board · NEPA Irish in “Before the game, I'd like to know how many people like the new format?”
  45. Seen outside Lambeau Field: The Open Forum · Hensou in “Seen driving through Ann Arbor....”
  46. Your argument is bad. Football Board · murph78 in “Sh*t. I can't believe Michigan pulled that game out.”
Older posts