Activity

  1. Totally Football Board · ndphysics in “Manning’s Heisman to lose.”
  2. Easy: The Chinese Communist Party. The Open Forum · iairishcheeks in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  3. 10. KVA is a bad man. Very bad. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “Reflections:”
  4. It would be nice to be able to stop bad AI, but you can't so the best you can do is... The Open Forum · iairishcheeks in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  5. I find Manning underwhelming. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “Manning’s Heisman to lose.”
  6. I'm grateful to MSU for giving Charlie Weis his first ND loss in 2005 Football Board · humbaba in “I really want to kick Sparty's ass.”
  7. Ha, trumpism for the FOXTV viewer. New topicThe Open Forum · by jimbasil
  8. Sagarin and Massey Composite computers have us #1. Voters will disagree Football Board · jrdjr84 in “Texas, OSU, Georgia, ND, IU in that order?”
  9. This position group is not good....the staff screwed up by not getting a portal guy Football Board · beefy78 in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  10. He looked lost for 2.5 quarters Football Board · beefy78 in “Manning’s Heisman to lose.”
  11. Reflections: New topicFootball Board · by Irishize
  12. One party is blocking AI reform. I'll let you guess which one it is. The Open Forum · Chris94 in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  13. I think James and Walton are the best 2 backs as far as running Football Board · jamie in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  14. I have an he reminds me of a young Troy Polamula from USC and the Steelers. Football Board · jamie in “Notre Dame Star LB Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa Returns, Makes an Immediate Impact”
  15. . Football Board · Frankx in “I really want to kick Sparty's ass.”
  16. . Football Board · Frankx in “I really want to kick Sparty's ass.”
  17. This is a perfect illustration of the type of posts that should not be made The Open Forum · Mark in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  18. Big 10 went 2-6 vs P4 competition yesterday New topicFootball Board · by jrdjr84
  19. Hard to understand the pathology of the Left. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “The hold out juror finally breaks his silence.”
  20. Manning’s Heisman to lose. New topicFootball Board · by NDblues
  21. Yeah, we need unelected idiots making decisions while the empty The Open Forum · TampaIrish in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  22. Understanding the Pathology of Trump MAGA Supporters... New topicThe Open Forum · by TyroneIrish
  23. Ahhhh, Sunday morning TDS coming down. The Open Forum · Frankx in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  24. Pat Fitzgerald doesn't like ND much either Football Board · hipND in “I really want to kick Sparty's ass.”
  25. SEC bias may push Georgia to #2 Football Board · ndunabomber in “Texas, OSU, Georgia, ND, IU in that order?”
  26. At least Freeman would play Walton if he has to, unlike Kelly Football Board · MarkHarman in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  27. Too early for me to say but that first TFL reminded me of Smith Football Board · Frankx in “Notre Dame Star LB Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa Returns, Makes an Immediate Impact”
  28. Yesterday, eyeball test, strictly running the ball Walton was the best RB Football Board · Frankx in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  29. Where do you live? The Open Forum · Frankx in “OMFG..6.09 a gallon at Costco today just nuke the whole middle east start with Israel”
  30. This is not even close to the party that I grew up with. Just more proof I made the right decision The Open Forum · Frankx in “Yesterday's "Kirkaversary" was widely celebrated on the left and on campuses yesterday by students”
  31. Texas, then #2 to be ND/Georgia/Miami in whatever order. Too early to really say IMHO Football Board · Frankx in “Texas, OSU, Georgia, ND, IU in that order?”
  32. Agree on Walton and Football Board · hipND in “Like our young QBs RBs and WRs”
  33. His problem according to the pink brigade was that his focus was the 3 little ones. The Open Forum · ELP in “The hold out juror finally breaks his silence.”
  34. $3.44 at Sam's in NW Indiana. Our governor suspended the state gas tax. The Open Forum · ELP in “OMFG..6.09 a gallon at Costco today just nuke the whole middle east start with Israel”
  35. The hold out juror finally breaks his silence. New topicThe Open Forum · by TampaIrish
  36. Very impressive work....thank you for this Football Board · Nigel Tufnel in “Portal guys, week 2”
  37. Re: I agree, but will be interesting to see if that's the route they go Football Board · Mannyboy in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  38. I've never seen such closing speed. 1st play in he blows by 2 guys and gets a TFL. Football Board · faircatchcorby in “Notre Dame Star LB Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa Returns, Makes an Immediate Impact”
  39. IMO, nope. ND moves to 2. Football Board · faircatchcorby in “Texas, OSU, Georgia, ND, IU in that order?”
  40. I also want a beat down but it's not personal, it's business. Football Board · ELP in “I really want to kick Sparty's ass.”
  41. Texas, OSU, Georgia, ND, IU in that order? New topicFootball Board · by ELP
  42. Which part of the Hanson video do you logically refute? The Open Forum · Hensou in “Victor Davis Hanson reviews Carney’s insane Canadian trade war - excellent.”
  43. I agree, but will be interesting to see if that's the route they go Football Board · Frankie V in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  44. Easy solution: Williams 3rd down back, Walton 7-10 touches. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  45. I really want to kick Sparty's ass. New topicFootball Board · by AlbanyIRISH
  46. The story on him is he had 20 carries last Sunday. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “To be generous, running game is worrisome”
  47. The RB rotation remains something to watch New topicFootball Board · by Frankie V
  48. the o-line isn't there yet. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “To be generous, running game is worrisome”
Older posts