Activity

  1. Coast Guard Academy played Safety & LB... Football Board · irishslovak in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  2. Where to begin ... The Open Forum · MarkHarman in “Understanding the Pathology of Trump MAGA Supporters...”
  3. this is the correct response. Football Board · und67 in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  4. Dunham is going to be really good. Football Board · tky21 in “watching the replay on you tube…liking Dunham and Burris.”
  5. A mistake that, hopefully, never happens again. Football Board · Clem in “Annual Rant: 70 to something blow-outs.”
  6. My bad, good catch. Football Board · Clem in “Annual Rant: 70 to something blow-outs.”
  7. D bag post of the year. Football Board · Frankx in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  8. Go Irish. Beat Hurricanes. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  9. Then act like you’ve been there. We’re not Penn State. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  10. I’m a ND grad. Are you? Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  11. Re: How does OSU drop behind Miami ND and Indiana Football Board · IrishChristopher in “How does OSU drop behind Miami ND and Indiana”
  12. The U.S. doesn't have to 'Pause' AI development to combat malicious AI...here's an AI Summary of The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  13. And for the Army...how about these Rangers... The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Not a good look, U.S. Army. Not a good look.”
  14. A Great Look, Air Force...DFC Great! The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Not a good look, U.S. Army. Not a good look.”
  15. Tit for Tat aside, any comments on my "Pathology" post that highlights the abnormal support of a The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “The hold out juror finally breaks his silence.”
  16. Prayers up for him Football Board · Rocketman84 in “Former ND LB Bodie Kahoun discharged from the hospital”
  17. Tennessee State. What the hell was that? Football Board · ELP in “Annual Rant: 70 to something blow-outs.”
  18. ODU is actually competitive Football Board · ndunabomber in “Annual Rant: 70 to something blow-outs.”
  19. Bobby Bowden actually had some good words of wisdom Football Board · ndunabomber in “Annual Rant: 70 to something blow-outs.”
  20. I'm guessing a blue state with big gas taxes. Our gas is low $4/g to high $3/g. The Open Forum · BaronVonZemo in “OMFG..6.09 a gallon at Costco today just nuke the whole middle east start with Israel”
  21. One party is pushing AI "reform" that cripples the US in the AI race. I'll let you guess which one. The Open Forum · BaronVonZemo in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  22. Not a good look, U.S. Army. Not a good look. New topicThe Open Forum · by MAS
  23. Yes. And they are deploying the Democrat Party and Leftists to cripple US AI efforts. The Open Forum · BaronVonZemo in “When we need bold and responsible leadership .... we are stuck with Trump.”
  24. Former ND LB Bodie Kahoun discharged from the hospital New topicFootball Board · by ndunabomber
  25. Catholic Vulgarians versus the Convicts... Football Board · SteveM in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  26. To be sure, Defamation isn't beneath you...carry on...;-) The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “The hold out juror finally breaks his silence.”
  27. Agreed. Both earned snaps. For what it's worth, collectively the 2nd team WRs seem to get open and Football Board · oldirish in “watching the replay on you tube…liking Dunham and Burris.”
  28. We're a football school again. Comes with the territory. The stadium has to have some fire. Football Board · oldirish in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  29. For whatever reason MF or this staff has always gloated over Williams. Even a few years ago Football Board · oldirish in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  30. Walton looks like a young Price. Williams has always been a bit overrated IMO. He just doesn't feel Football Board · oldirish in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  31. Boy, I'm totally shocked that another claim of racist violence turned out to not be racist violence. The Open Forum · MAS in “What? Not the narrative that was put out previously? Where’s the perps Pic?”
  32. Calling ND students stupid? I'll bet you don't have a GED... Football Board · irishslovak in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  33. Well...at least the message got through...9 DVs...not bad... The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Kudos to 2 ND Alumnae for their parts in a Pulitzer Prize winning Chicago Tribune team...”
  34. You are in a fantasy world! Will be a CJ's after the game Tommy Zib will be in our crowd! Football Board · irishslovak in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  35. He might be able to play nose tackle! You wern't there. Bit of a liar along with being a nerd... Football Board · irishslovak in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  36. Apparently Plagiarism isn't beneath you...carry on...;-) The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “The hold out juror finally breaks his silence.”
  37. Truth Hurts...they're not masochists...gullible...yes. btw, I'm bookmarking that clip...one of the The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Ha, trumpism for the FOXTV viewer.”
  38. All you had to do was ask for me! Will be there late next week. Ned wants to meet you... Football Board · irishslovak in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  39. Hope Marcus and others counsel against this. I suspect they will… Football Board · TakethetrainKnute in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  40. He didn't drop them. He moved them up from 8th. So what? Football Board · Irish_Demon in “Steve “Boner” Means from Cleveland has us 7th behind buckeyes”
  41. Burris showed burst looked good .needs more snaps Football Board · beefy78 in “watching the replay on you tube…liking Dunham and Burris.”
  42. Agree. Makes us look bush league. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  43. Stupid and classless. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  44. Started long before leaving… Football Board · TakethetrainKnute in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  45. Will depend on who’s on top. Football Board · whatsamataU in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  46. Worst position group on the team Football Board · beefy78 in “The RB rotation remains something to watch”
  47. watching the replay on you tube…liking Dunham and Burris. New topicFootball Board · by WestCoastIrishFan
  48. In the $3 range around me as well. Sounds like a state tax issue for California. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “OMFG..6.09 a gallon at Costco today just nuke the whole middle east start with Israel”
  49. “Boner” seems very self-aware. Football Board · Clem in “Steve “Boner” Means from Cleveland has us 7th behind buckeyes”
Older posts