Activity

  1. Sorry for the delay in responding...Golf...Dinner...recent posts...but now to your comments... The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Understanding the Pathology of Trump MAGA Supporters...”
  2. They are. You have no idea how far-reaching my agenda is. It should frighten you to bits. The Open Forum · MAS in “Children, neurotics, and people with intelligence quotients below 90 should not be on juries.”
  3. What are you smoking? Football Board · irishslovak in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  4. it's not a home game. nice it got picked up somewhere. Football Board · und67 in “Purdue game will only be broadcast on Peacock”
  5. Are “professional voters” also part of your agenda? The Open Forum · conorlarkin in “Children, neurotics, and people with intelligence quotients below 90 should not be on juries.”
  6. I used to think you were neurotic looking for adulation. Tou are seriously nuts.... Football Board · irishslovak in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  7. I just got two warnings from Kyle! I will be a CJ's on Saturday with my girl and family... Football Board · irishslovak in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  8. Look...each point made in the AI Summary has a direct link to a source more reputable than the The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “The hold out juror finally breaks his silence.”
  9. Well reasoned. The Open Forum · MAS in “So, trump’s son’s wedding was paid for by a Russian oligarch. Perfect!”
  10. The MAGAscream is - “HUNTER’S LAPTOP”. The Open Forum · jimbasil in “So, trump’s son’s wedding was paid for by a Russian oligarch. Perfect!”
  11. The common thread in all your posts is you the constant hypocrite. The Open Forum · jimbasil in “So, trump’s son’s wedding was paid for by a Russian oligarch. Perfect!”
  12. Attached is an in-depth article that explains how DJT was rescued from oblivion by Putin and his The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “So, trump’s son’s wedding was paid for by a Russian oligarch. Perfect!”
  13. True voir dire. The Open Forum · BaronVonZemo in “Children, neurotics, and people with intelligence quotients below 90 should not be on juries.”
  14. Purdue game will only be broadcast on Peacock New topicFootball Board · by McIrish
  15. “There’s 8” New topicFootball Board · by hipND
  16. AI can handle it. The Open Forum · iairishcheeks in “Children, neurotics, and people with intelligence quotients below 90 should not be on juries.”
  17. Now you're catching on. The Open Forum · MAS in “Children, neurotics, and people with intelligence quotients below 90 should not be on juries.”
  18. Sully Absher is our best O Lineman for sure~ Football Board · irishslovak in “Notre Dame Football Depth Chart 2026: Week 3 vs. Michigan State”
  19. Re: I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium. Football Board · KWIRISH in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  20. Absolutely! Football Board · jray in “ND should bring in Zach Martin as grad asst. to coach OLINE + assist Rudolph”
  21. A lot of the run plays seem slow to develop between Carr getting the shotgun snap Football Board · jray in “3.7yds per carry vs Rice and 3.5 vs Wisconsin. That can't all be the backs...right?”
  22. That would essentially bar democrats from jury duty. The Open Forum · Hensou in “Children, neurotics, and people with intelligence quotients below 90 should not be on juries.”
  23. Putin supported Biden and Harris. The Open Forum · Hensou in “So, trump’s son’s wedding was paid for by a Russian oligarch. Perfect!”
  24. I don't know what this is or how it started, but it's going to stop. Football Board · Kyle in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  25. You were no where near CJ's on Saturday! Phony "recruiting guru" NERD!!! Football Board · irishslovak in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  26. Not fast but I did hit guys! Football Board · irishslovak in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  27. There is now no question that Trump stole the 2016 election. This is the final nail. The Open Forum · MAS in “So, trump’s son’s wedding was paid for by a Russian oligarch. Perfect!”
  28. Happy that Lambert is good to go Football Board · ndunabomber in “Notre Dame Football Depth Chart 2026: Week 3 vs. Michigan State”
  29. The eye of this fan saw us use the same running play the entire 1st half vs WI Football Board · jrdjr84 in “3.7yds per carry vs Rice and 3.5 vs Wisconsin. That can't all be the backs...right?”
  30. I think we should put Nina Jancowicz in charge of hemming it in. The Open Forum · MAS in “Reassuring .....”
  31. That would be 1/3 of California. I was only saying half. 1/3 is less than 1/2. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “What are the answers to the Affordability crisis?”
  32. FWIW - Sagarin has ND at #1 and tOSU at #9 after this week Football Board · Shadow_of_the_Dome in “How does OSU drop behind Miami ND and Indiana”
  33. Reassuring ..... New topicThe Open Forum · by conorlarkin
  34. I won't need to ask for anyone I stick out pretty much already...Come to the gym Football Board · Rocketman84 in “Game Day Thread: vs. Rice”
  35. Walton, Frazier and Robinson would be the easiest answers Football Board · Rocketman84 in “The offense could us a little more JUICE. Is there anyone who could be a surprise offensive boost?”
  36. Drop the Iran fiasco, and the tariff fiasco. The Open Forum · AlbanyIRISH in “What are the answers to the Affordability crisis?”
  37. Greg mentioned his calf was wrapped Football Board · wrdomerson in “Cam Williams”
  38. It doesn’t intimidate Miami. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  39. The simple answer is “No”. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  40. Screaming “F**k NIU” would not have helped. Football Board · Hensou in “I heard students were chanting "F#@% Miami" while leaving the stadium.”
  41. I not a worrier about stats stuff Football Board · D2 in “3.7yds per carry vs Rice and 3.5 vs Wisconsin. That can't all be the backs...right?”
  42. The Onion was a decade ahead of its time on AI. New topicThe Open Forum · by Curly1918
Older posts