Activity

  1. She is now in the hospital receiving "life giving care." Only in the US. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “Pike survives lethal injection process in Tennessee.”
  2. Ramblers 42 Tarholes 17 Football Board · Hensou in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  3. ND 27 - UNC 17 Football Board · Mannyboy in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  4. ND 31 - UNC 24 Football Board · Shadow_of_the_Dome in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  5. ND 41 - UNC 6 Football Board · murph78 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  6. Super! The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “Michigan flinches after an effort to coddle snowflakes.”
  7. I would take firing squad as well. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “Pike survives lethal injection process in Tennessee.”
  8. Agree with your title. That is why I posted what I did. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  9. PS - good job this time. You did it, buddy! The Open Forum · LanceManion in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  10. It's like emails from my mom, she gets one sentence to make a point then, delete. Same with you. The Open Forum · LanceManion in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  11. ND 31 - UNC 12 Football Board · NDblues in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  12. You don’t get it. People coming here communicate with people, not google, not AI. The Open Forum · Eli in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  13. You mean "Un-Substantiated" posts?...Sounds like "Graffiti"...IMHO The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  14. I also heard today that this was the state's second botched attempt. The Open Forum · ELP in “Pike survives lethal injection process in Tennessee.”
  15. Even large Charter Schools fall victim to Grade Inflation...looking around, it appears to be rooted The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Michigan flinches after an effort to coddle snowflakes.”
  16. I still hope he turns it around but my confidence is hovering around 0. Basketball Board · iairishcheeks in “'Tis Fall and Basketball season rapidly approaches”
  17. Navy Blue 31 PowderPuff Blue 13 Football Board · irishone in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  18. Academia is our greatest threat. The Open Forum · iairishcheeks in “Michigan flinches after an effort to coddle snowflakes.”
  19. UM’s pres claims he was worried @ “misperception” of coddling…no, it IS coddling The Open Forum · BaronVonZemo in “Michigan flinches after an effort to coddle snowflakes.”
  20. MIT uses Pass/NoRecord for all 1st Semester Freshman...no Snowflakes get through the 'Heat' of The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Michigan flinches after an effort to coddle snowflakes.”
  21. This is awesome on so many levels. Football Board · LanceHarbor in “Not to kick a program while they are down, but it is USC so it is encouraged”
  22. ND 45 UNC 10 Football Board · THEISMANCARR in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  23. Agree. Football Board · iairishcheeks in “Not to kick a program while they are down, but it is USC so it is encouraged”
  24. ND 49 NC 9 Football Board · bill rekles in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  25. Re: The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!! Football Board · turk0808 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  26. Guy is huge but this isn't the age of a fullback. It's the age of speed That said Football Board · faircatchcorby in “Kedren Young...”
  27. I don't know. Looks like a sword celebration to me. Football Board · ELP in “Not to kick a program while they are down, but it is USC so it is encouraged”
  28. ND 38 High Heels 16 Football Board · faircatchcorby in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  29. Thanks! Football Board · ndunabomber in “^ Dark Mode option now available, see above”
  30. I contend that 'Lack of Heavy Lifting' is FAR more harmful than the use of an 'Organizational' The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  31. That's the reason for my suggestion, and apology for not always doing that. If that caveat is The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  32. If your point can't fit in the subject line, and no other novel thoughts, not worth posting. IMHO. The Open Forum · LanceManion in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  33. Opinions are Formed by reading, viewing and discussing...it matters what those sources are...I would The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  34. Before doing that...I use Apple's Safari and the "AI" in the responses to questions that I posit The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  35. Perhaps ‘twill be the Fall of Micah Shrewsberry! Basketball Board · Hensou in “'Tis Fall and Basketball season rapidly approaches”
  36. I have yet to read a single AI summary posted here. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  37. I agree. Edwards (QB) has been bad, but Bobby Petrino is a good coach and I have seen QBs play Football Board · FoolBear in “If we were to have an issue against UNC, here is what might trip up the Irish:”
  38. Re: The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!! Football Board · IRISHTERP in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  39. I don’t like it, and I may create a rule to disallow it The Open Forum · Kyle in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  40. If you don’t see how question was framed…answer is of little value anyway… The Open Forum · TakethetrainKnute in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  41. The schtick is not so much a sword, but the seatbelt, Meaning the wr is being locked down. The db is Football Board · Irish_Demon in “Not to kick a program while they are down, but it is USC so it is encouraged”
  42. Thanks much Hiba. Will definitely stop in there before or after dining at The Olde Pink House… The Open Forum · TakethetrainKnute in “Traveling to Savannah, GA. Any suggestions from those who have been?”
  43. Cool Dude 34 Hall of Fame Bust 6 Football Board · jrdjr84 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  44. Because nobody asked... The Open Forum · Nigel Tufnel in “Will Mark Carney be forced to hand over his Nobel Peace Prize to trump”
  45. UNC's defense is decent Football Board · ndunabomber in “If we were to have an issue against UNC, here is what might trip up the Irish:”
  46. O'Connell's Irish Pub on 42 Drayton St The Open Forum · Hibakusha in “Traveling to Savannah, GA. Any suggestions from those who have been?”
  47. ND Stomps UNC 44 - 10 Football Board · SteveM in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  48. ND 41 NC 17 Football Board · michiganirish in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  49. 50-0 Football Board · und67 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
Older posts