Activity

  1. Dark Mode is sweet. Easy to use. Football Board · Hensou in “Damn! The new board is sweet looking.”
  2. Eli...do you honestly think that anyone here is uncertain about my opinions on the issues we discuss The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  3. What are you finding to be not user-friendly? Football Board · Kyle in “Damn! The new board is sweet looking.”
  4. Looks good, maybe. But not really user-friendly. Football Board · Chris94 in “Damn! The new board is sweet looking.”
  5. Notre Dame 49 North Carolina 21 Football Board · Jerseymick in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  6. Irish 33 Tar Heels 17 Football Board · BTAYLOR21 in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  7. Some people did some things. The Open Forum · NedoftheHill in “What unfolded on FlyDubai Flight 1073 genuinely mimic a high-stakes Hollywood action thriller.”
  8. It was a rhetorical question to point out the absurdity of the situation... AND... The Open Forum · Curly1918 in “What unfolded on FlyDubai Flight 1073 genuinely mimic a high-stakes Hollywood action thriller.”
  9. Part of the Austian-Hungarian Empire. Teutonic Knights-Heroes of the Crusades! Football Board · irishslovak in “Bill Belichick (father's side) and Nick Saban are of Croatian ancestry.”
  10. Agree. Must admit I was fine with the hire, as I thought Brey had stayed long beyond his expiration Basketball Board · TakethetrainKnute in “'Tis Fall and Basketball season rapidly approaches”
  11. Update on Oconnell's...it's apparently just fine. The Open Forum · TakethetrainKnute in “Traveling to Savannah, GA. Any suggestions from those who have been?”
  12. To make TSA lines worse? The Open Forum · TakethetrainKnute in “What unfolded on FlyDubai Flight 1073 genuinely mimic a high-stakes Hollywood action thriller.”
  13. 29K jobs under Biden would've had MAGA's wigs falling off New topicThe Open Forum · by Quest4twelve
  14. State executions are barbaric... and public support reflects the dark side of the human unconscious. The Open Forum · Curly1918 in “Pike survives lethal injection process in Tennessee.”
  15. Damn! The new board is sweet looking. New topicFootball Board · by Zander
  16. What's missing is the perp's motivation? The Open Forum · Curly1918 in “What unfolded on FlyDubai Flight 1073 genuinely mimic a high-stakes Hollywood action thriller.”
  17. Logged in on the PC, not logged in on the phone Football Board · ndunabomber in “^ Dark Mode option now available, see above”
  18. May they see God's love in all the pain, knowing their child rests with Jesus. Football Board · faircatchcorby in “Prayers for Eli Raridon and his family”
  19. Why celebrate? Football Board · Mannyboy in “Not to kick a program while they are down, but it is USC so it is encouraged”
  20. The entire ordeal is astonishing - no hyperbole The Open Forum · Nigel Tufnel in “What unfolded on FlyDubai Flight 1073 genuinely mimic a high-stakes Hollywood action thriller.”
  21. I favor short interesting sermons over long repetitive ones, so probably. The Open Forum · LanceManion in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  22. Any restaurant in downtown is good The Open Forum · MarkHarman in “Traveling to Savannah, GA. Any suggestions from those who have been?”
  23. I'm actually on board with you here The Open Forum · MarkHarman in “Pike survives lethal injection process in Tennessee.”
  24. ND 48 - UNC 9 Football Board · wrdomerson in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  25. Thanks Bill. Football Board · Mannyboy in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  26. I’ll be there with my son Section 108, Row I, seats 16 & Football Board · NEPA Irish in “Anybody else from the board attending the game this weekend?”
  27. Very sad. May God give them peace. Football Board · murph78 in “Prayers for Eli Raridon and his family”
  28. Notre Dame 47, UNC 16 Football Board · NDCAUK in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  29. Nice, I have 3 in 105 and 2 in 104 Football Board · Rocketman84 in “Anybody else from the board attending the game this weekend?”
  30. I have reservations about adding additional forums The Open Forum · Kyle in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  31. Irish 24 NC 17 Football Board · captaincoyle in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  32. Children are such a blessing Football Board · hipND in “Prayers for Eli Raridon and his family”
  33. I grew up loving Irish football and basketball Basketball Board · hipND in “'Tis Fall and Basketball season rapidly approaches”
  34. I don't actually differentiate between devices... Football Board · Kyle in “^ Dark Mode option now available, see above”
  35. Prayers for Eli Raridon and his family New topicFootball Board · by ndunabomber
  36. ND 42 UNC 13 Football Board · jamie in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  37. Thanks...I'll try to find the right circumstances and keep it to a minimum...It's informational to The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  38. That will be too many syllables before long. The Open Forum · iairishcheeks in “Michigan flinches after an effort to coddle snowflakes.”
  39. Which restaurants require masks and vaccination cards? The Open Forum · conorlarkin in “Traveling to Savannah, GA. Any suggestions from those who have been?”
  40. That's not the point. The Open Forum · Kyle in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  41. Perhaps another reason to be added for not having a Death Penalty... The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “Pike survives lethal injection process in Tennessee.”
  42. You can scroll over the subject first, then delete it, and put in your prediction Football Board · bill rekles in “The OFFICIAL Thursday Notre Dame vs North Carolina prediction thread!!!”
  43. We will be there. 2 seats in 111 and 6 in 208. Football Board · irishone in “Anybody else from the board attending the game this weekend?”
  44. How about expanding on the "Sources" issue...i.e. when and how to use them...what's your suggestion? The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  45. So, Graffiti is more your speed, I take it...;-) The Open Forum · TyroneIrish in “As a poster noted for linking sources, I've found the use of "AI", when transparently cited, along”
  46. Tengwall breaks down the ND D Line New topicFootball Board · by Nigel Tufnel
  47. Anybody else from the board attending the game this weekend? New topicFootball Board · by Rocketman84
Older posts