Activity

  1. Miami hasn't beaten anyone decent either. Football Board · SteveM in “Not that it matters that much, but how far do we drop in the rankings? 2 or 3, perhaps?”
  2. I've liked Wisconsin since the Barry Alvarez era. Football Board · fredyo in “Badgers hammer Sparty, 31-3”
  3. If Miami stomps Clemson, they may swap us. Football Board · hipND in “Not that it matters that much, but how far do we drop in the rankings? 2 or 3, perhaps?”
  4. They paid a kings ransom for Underwood. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “What a glorious fall day today in A2 today.”
  5. That is not a defense. Football Board · iairishcheeks in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  6. Maybe drop one spot, but that's stretching it Football Board · ndunabomber in “Not that it matters that much, but how far do we drop in the rankings? 2 or 3, perhaps?”
  7. His final allegiance was to Pittsburgh prior to retiring. The Open Forum · fredyo in “RIP Lyle Odelein. Good man”
  8. Some of my best friends are U of M fans. I love them, but laugh at the loss. Football Board · michiganirish in “What a glorious fall day today in A2 today.”
  9. So, Denbrock is not perfect? He is doing a great job so far imo. Football Board · michiganirish in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  10. What a glorious fall day today in A2 today. New topicFootball Board · by Curly1918
  11. Dr. Roy Spencer's latest Global Satellite Temperature Data... New topicThe Open Forum · by TyroneIrish
  12. Mizzu's DL crushing the pocket. I wish ND's DL would do that more often. Football Board · ghostwriter in “Florida can’t run the ball. And the Missouri QB is a stud”
  13. Espn hacks were saying possible 2019 LSU vibes with fla Football Board · beefy78 in “Florida can’t run the ball. And the Missouri QB is a stud”
  14. RIP Lyle Odelein. Good man New topicThe Open Forum · by Hensou
  15. So am I. Very satisfied, in large part because ND found a RB1. Football Board · NDQuebec in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  16. Re: Not that it matters that much, but how far do we drop in the rankings? 2 or 3, perhaps? Football Board · NDQuebec in “Not that it matters that much, but how far do we drop in the rankings? 2 or 3, perhaps?”
  17. Excellent!...(but send some Thanks to Flanagan for that Holding Call ;-)) Football Board · TyroneIrish in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  18. I just thought UNC has too many good athletes and sooner or later they’ll gel. Today Football Board · jimbasil in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  19. JB - ND 35 UNC 28 Football Board · jimbasil in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  20. Yep. I'm certainly stranger than He be. The Open Forum · fredyo in “3TK: Regarding Hiba's recommendation of O'Connell's Irish Pub”
  21. Total let down game. Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “Florida can’t run the ball. And the Missouri QB is a stud”
  22. At the game today, few observations New topicFootball Board · by Jerseymick
  23. How can you not? Football Board · AlbanyIRISH in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  24. Agree, I felt the same last week. Football Board · iairishcheeks in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  25. What is your defense of running CJ on 3rd and goal at the 1? Football Board · iairishcheeks in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  26. Florida can’t run the ball. And the Missouri QB is a stud New topicFootball Board · by KWIRISH
  27. Too much Denbrock whining! We are scoring points and taking what the defense is giving. Football Board · michiganirish in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  28. Mix in all 3 backs keep them fresh Football Board · KWIRISH in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  29. No disagreement on that. I really hope Denbrock is sandbagging Football Board · iairishcheeks in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  30. Gotta see his temperament. Some guys (e.g., John Riggins) get in the zone the more they get the ball Football Board · SteveM in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  31. Sad to say this but Williams offers nothing over Walton and James. Football Board · iairishcheeks in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  32. In spite of the weather, I didn't see UNC beating the spread (-21) Football Board · SteveM in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  33. I agree. Now, which one of us is going to tell Denbrock. Football Board · ELP in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  34. Pardon my perseveration: Running shotgun short and goal is a dumb-ass formation... Football Board · SteveM in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  35. Feeling meh Football Board · Nigel Tufnel in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  36. x Football Board · Nigel Tufnel in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  37. Me too. Football Board · michiganirish in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  38. I think we should but I want him fresh for late in game as well. Sprinkle in Football Board · ndphysics in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  39. Would you start Jonaz against the Trees? Football Board · ELP in “Walton finish runs and is patient. Very different from the other 2”
  40. Badgers hammer Sparty, 31-3 New topicFootball Board · by Nigel Tufnel
  41. If that's the case, I stand corrected, but it seemed like a Denbrock/BK call. Football Board · Clem in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  42. Truth. Got a bunch of texts saying the exact same thing after the play. Football Board · Clem in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
  43. . Football Board · bill rekles in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  44. Prediction results Football Board · bill rekles in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  45. Well done! Football Board · jray in “Who’s the savant on the scoreboard today? Hmmmmm?”
  46. That's what $11M gets ya. Football Board · iairishcheeks in “OT: Minnesota did everything they could to hand the game to Michigan”
  47. I knew we were going to throw to the TE on 4th, so did the defense. Football Board · iairishcheeks in “I'm satisfied by this game.”
Older posts