MTG is an absolute nutjob. She's a QAnonut. Lake is as well but the package is much easier to look
at and that's what Hobbs has to deal with.
Hobbs comes across as less confident - She has a weak voice, a weak demeaner and so often avoids a question or topic
and it's obvious. With Lake, she avoids all topics with bullshit stats (as does Greene) but she says them with the upmost authority
as if she just came down from Mount Siani and that's what moron Republicans want to see. They love being mesmerized by pretty
packages.
If Hobbs debates her, it's all over. Best to keep away from.
I know I don't like Lake (for the reason she's Palin with a brain) and I don't like Hobbs because she just won't answer questions
directly though she is able to get her facts correct and doesn't need to lie. Neither is a great choice but at least Hobbs has
experience and has some integrity. This all from a distance.
and Jane, she is a clerk