If I understand your point, then I agree in part, and disagree in part.

NedoftheHill 47535 posts Joined:
Posted

The fundamental principle, in my mind, is that people have a right to reproduce. That is probably the most fundamental right there is, in my opinion...the right, as a couple, to push your genes into the next generation.

The fact that we as a society have taken steps to stop natural selection?...that is on us as a society.

I would rather (i) return to allowing natural selection (cutting societal benefits / eliminating equality of status, and increasing freedom / equality of opportunity), and (ii) allowing procreation as a fundamental right (and allow the strong to give it a go on their own to survive and procreate). That is a natural society that will improve over time.

I would oppose (i) preventing natural selection, while (ii) preventing procreation. That is an evil society that will stagnate and devolve into tyranny.

Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.

Replies 26