Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I'd be down for that, cheers.

I
iairishcheeks 30558 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 11:06 pm on Nov 3, 2022

(no message)

Replies 26

Top of thread And yet, here we are. There is no way go beyond that, or fix it, that is not worse. NedoftheHill I think that ignores a lot of history and reality of human suffering. iairishcheeks Maybe some day we can debate this over a bottle of bourbon. NedoftheHill
  • I'd be down for that, cheers.NT – iairishcheeks 11:06pm · 11/3/22
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
11:06 pm on Nov 3, 2022
Posts
30558
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
26
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy