Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Interesting perspective.

I
iairishcheeks 30571 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 2:24 pm on Mar 18, 2023

I think that protesting is kinda like a constitutional right, but what do I know.

Link: https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3483790-biden-encourages-people-to-violate-the-law-by-protesting-at-justices-homes/

This message has been edited 1 time(s).

Replies 64

Top of thread He called for protests. That, by definition, is civil unrest. So you’re wrong. Chris94 You're against protests? iairishcheeks I’m against leaders summoning the mob Chris94
  • Interesting perspective.Link – iairishcheeks 2:24pm · 3/18/23
    • Interesting you completely ignore the history of DJT and what violence he foments. – jimbasil 3:43pm · 3/18/23
      • Yeah, I know he's a dick Jim. – iairishcheeks 7:47pm · 3/18/23
        • Always like it when you purposely miss the point. – jimbasil 11:32pm · 3/18/23
    • Not to mention, Maxine Watters and Schumer both doing the same. But of course, Chris is the – TampaIrish 2:26pm · 3/18/23
      • So you are saying that Chris is not always against leaders summoning mobs. – iairishcheeks 2:53pm · 3/18/23
        • The next time he says anything negative about any person on his side of the fence – TampaIrish 3:01pm · 3/18/23
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
2:24 pm on Mar 18, 2023
Posts
30571
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
64
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy