A sampling of his character:

MAS 22845 posts Original UHND Member
Posted

1. Walks with Trump across the street for the bizarre Bible photo op, when an honorable man would've declined. Then, afterwards, writes about what a fiasco it was. Blames others.
2. Tells Chi-coms he will give them forewarning if the democratically-elected president makes a move against China. What would be the only accurate term for that?
3. Throws a majority of grunts under the bus by supporting the idea that they should be subjected to the moronic ramblings of neurotic defectives who evangelize a weird cultism that divides people in every institution it touches, all as an effort to pander to a political base of the current commander-in-chief to whom he's willing to whore himself.
4. After the Afghanistan disaster, he immediately claimed that he warned against the "no-plan pullout," but wasn't listened to. Blames others.
5. And then, according to Johnny Quest here, he lied yesterday about American military hardware not being left behind.

I have no idea how Milley was 40/50 years ago. Maybe he was everything you claim. I don't care. I'm talking about what he is. Now. In 2024.

Replies 26