Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

You’re weirdly hostile

I
irish93 2019 posts Joined: Nov 1, 2009
Posted 11:22 pm on Sep 25, 2024

(no message)

Replies 23

Top of thread I don’t know if he has dementia or not. He certainly is cognitively impaired. You think Orange Frank L I'll go with Biden being cognitively impaired. NedoftheHill I got it! Since you almost always lie, is your support for Trump considered identity politics? FinnMcCool
  • You’re weirdly hostileNT – irish93 11:22pm · 9/25/24
    • These guys pollute the board with their stupidity. – PaND 8:47am · 9/26/24
    • Neddie's pearl clutching alter ego returns.NT – ND521 11:41pm · 9/25/24
    • Liar got called out. What's it to you? Do you support those that almost always lie?NT – FinnMcCool 11:37pm · 9/25/24
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irish93
Posted
11:22 pm on Sep 25, 2024
Posts
2019
Member
Joined: Nov 1, 2009
Replies
23
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy