Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I'm putting a tariff on you, Questy and jimbo.

I
Irishize 7688 posts Joined: Dec 1, 2018
Posted 9:16 am on Oct 17, 2024

(no message)

Replies 25

Top of thread I’ll play. If it gave us the worst and it decreased dramatically during his time, so you give him Quest4twelve Give him credit? He plunged us into a deep hole and now it isn't as deep. Sorry, no credit for that. Irishize trump, by not dealing directly with C19 plunged us into a deep hole. When he arrived in office jimbasil
  • I'm putting a tariff on you, Questy and jimbo.NT – Irishize 9:16am · 10/17/24
    • Well when you learn or finally accept what tariffs do to our economy, then post again.NT – jimbasil 9:19am · 10/17/24
      • Sorry, I put the tariff into immediate effect. You will now have to pay for each post.NT – Irishize 9:28am · 10/17/24
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Irishize
Posted
9:16 am on Oct 17, 2024
Posts
7688
Member
Joined: Dec 1, 2018
Replies
25
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy