Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Cool!

I
Irishize 7681 posts Joined: Dec 1, 2018
Posted 3:16 pm on Oct 28, 2024

(no message)

Replies 111

Top of thread No, are you? Of what should I possibly be scared of? Frank L Orange Crush! 🍊 Irishize Oh please, I’m not a bed wetting D. I would be both very concerned for the nation and sad at the Frank L
  • Cool!NT – Irishize 3:16pm Β· 10/28/24
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Irishize
Posted
3:16 pm on Oct 28, 2024
Posts
7681
Member
Joined: Dec 1, 2018
Replies
111
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage β€” independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
Β© 2026 UHND.com β€” Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy