Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I am too. I fully expect this country to go with the fascist.

C
Chris94 39226 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 4:10 pm on Oct 28, 2024

(no message)

Replies 111

Joe Concha, Fox News: "The election is Trump's to lose now." Irishize If he overperforms his polls, like he has in the past, he wins. Chris94 Agreed. But if electorate breaks in one direction, they will vote for Kamala. conorlarkin
  • I am too. I fully expect this country to go with the fascist.NT – Chris94 4:10pm · 10/28/24
    • You just gonna sit there and take it?.NT – Hensou 5:07pm · 10/28/24
    • What a nice comment coming from a professor!NT – THEISMANCARR 4:44pm · 10/28/24
    • I guess I still have confidence in the basic decency of the nation despite our current political – Frank L 4:24pm · 10/28/24
      • I guarantee there are a lot of basically decent people voting for Trump. The hate mostly comes from – THEISMANCARR 4:45pm · 10/28/24
        • There are plenty of hardworking decent folks who support Trump. – conorlarkin 5:35pm · 10/28/24
          • Well said. Not all Trump voters are in the cult. – Chris94 6:56pm · 10/28/24
            • But you see it's different for me. I like his policies. I originally wanted Carson in 2016 and I – THEISMANCARR 7:43pm · 10/28/24
              • Trump doesn’t have policies Carr. He only has misguided reactions. – conorlarkin 8:26pm · 10/28/24
        • The fact that you say that after the MSG rally shows how clueless you are. – Frank L 5:11pm · 10/28/24
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Chris94
Posted
4:10 pm on Oct 28, 2024
Posts
39226
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
111
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy