Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I’m on the edge of my seat every time you honor us with a Maddow video.

M
MuskyTommy 4233 posts Joined: Feb 7, 2012
Posted 4:27 pm on Jan 28, 2025

(no message)

Replies 21

Top of thread Not so cool...DJT's administration needs an Inspector General to make sure they don't waste $700K+ TyroneIrish Maddow is still around. I thought Trump would have put her in a camp by now. MuskyTommy Trump's...and your...Kryptonite (i.e. the Truth) will be on M-F throughout DJT's first 100 days...so TyroneIrish
  • I’m on the edge of my seat every time you honor us with a Maddow video.NT – MuskyTommy 4:27pm · 1/28/25
    • Your loss...I have yet to see anyone on this Forum refute anything she's said...not one. Yet, I – TyroneIrish 7:39pm · 1/28/25
      • Trump Trump USA USA. He’s still your president. That was really easy to say.NT – MuskyTommy 8:20pm · 1/28/25
        • No one's denying that...nor has anyone yet refuted what Rachel has to say...and therein lies the – TyroneIrish 1:35am · 1/29/25
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
MuskyTommy
Posted
4:27 pm on Jan 28, 2025
Posts
4233
Member
Joined: Feb 7, 2012
Replies
21
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy