Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

Incredible how Ned fails to pay any attention to the other side of the ledger...

T
TyroneIrish 26130 posts Joined: Oct 8, 2020
Posted 1:40 pm on Mar 16, 2026

(no message)

Replies 34

Top of thread Bookmark. Cheerleading practice at 3:30. conorlarkin What did I say that was worth a bookmark? NedoftheHill Trump launched a war for "potential benefits?" What about potential risks? Potential costs? conorlarkin
  • Incredible how Ned fails to pay any attention to the other side of the ledger...NT – TyroneIrish 1:40pm · 3/16/26
    • Name something to which I didn't pay attention. Conor failed to list any. – NedoftheHill 3:45pm · 3/16/26
      • You either didn't read, or failed to comprehend Conor's brief post outlining Trump's (and your) – TyroneIrish 4:09pm · 3/16/26
        • I read it; nothing there I didn't pay attention to. You're upset b/c I didn't "show all my work?"NT – NedoftheHill 5:43pm · 3/16/26
          • I have a suspicion you rely on careful planning for your own affairs…all the more reason to insist – TyroneIrish 8:20pm · 3/16/26
            • And yet you advocate merely hoping a proven terror state doesn't use a nuke on us when they get it.. – NedoftheHill 1:39am · 3/17/26
              • Hello!...Anybody Home?...the JCPOA Verified that Iran was not enriching uranium beyond 3.67%...thatLink – TyroneIrish 2:29am · 3/17/26
                • Many silly points in that sales document. – NedoftheHill 1:04am · 3/18/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
TyroneIrish
Posted
1:40 pm on Mar 16, 2026
Posts
26130
Member
Joined: Oct 8, 2020
Replies
34
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy