Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

What am I wrong about? Cite my claim specifically.

J
jakers 14759 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 8:31 pm on Aug 12, 2026

hat am I wrong about,

Replies 11

Top of thread "How Climate Risks Are Putting Home Insurance Out of Reach"...It isn't just me, Jake...Ins. Co's who TyroneIrish I was merely correcting your poor grammar and misused cliche. jakers Of course you 'don't care' about the post...why would you want to admit you're wrong about CC? TyroneIrish
  • What am I wrong about? Cite my claim specifically. – jakers 8:31pm · 8/12/26
    • LOL…are you just over anxious to get in a dig, regardless of topic? Do you have no opinion re: CC?…NT – TyroneIrish 10:40pm · 8/12/26
      • So you made another false claim you can't dig out of. – jakers 9:12am · 8/13/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
jakers
Posted
8:31 pm on Aug 12, 2026
Posts
14759
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
11
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy