Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

As a doctor you should have known better.anyways.

I
iairishcheeks 30538 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 1:51 pm on Aug 14, 2026

Also I'll save you the trouble of posting this.

Link: https://youtu.be/qOC7hA1famw?si=gMKGP27_vA6IFGuW

Replies 23

Top of thread Have you considered hitch hiking to protest? An “Opposable Thumb” movement, so to speak. BaronVonZemo I was just out doing donuts in the pasture in my F-150. iairishcheeks Man, things are really kinky in Iowa! I'll never eat a glazed donut again. BaronVonZemo
  • As a doctor you should have known better.anyways.Link – iairishcheeks 1:51pm · 8/14/26
    • True. I've also seen the girls in Iowa. I shouldn't have been surprised that you love Dunkin Donuts. – BaronVonZemo 4:11pm · 8/14/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
1:51 pm on Aug 14, 2026
Posts
30538
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
23
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy