You have an overly simpistic view of war.

NedoftheHill 47509 posts Joined:
Posted

You seem to think that "WW3" is the only way we will have a war, and that it will just be a simple exchange of nuclear missiles with Russia. That seems incredibly naive.

Back to our discussion: Yes, I do have a more conservative view, just like I think we should cut spending to reduce our debt. Crazy idea, I know. You can sit here and blame the Right for our deficit spending, and others can blame the Left. I blame both. I guess that is "not talking about current reality" in your view, so it is just a waste of time. In that case, the Republic is doomed. Granted, you may be right on that. Neither side seems to want to fix our spending problem.

Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.

Replies 23

  • You have an overly simpistic view of war. NedoftheHill