Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I don't know who you are talking about.

I
iairishcheeks 30555 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 3:12 pm on Aug 15, 2026

(no message)

Replies 23

Top of thread If I had your job, I would look at donuts and a number of other food items differently too. iairishcheeks If I had your F150, I'd leave it in the pasture and call for an uber. BaronVonZemo Btw Ia, you have more spunk than DFH these days. I think that you should take up his "insult foil" BaronVonZemo
  • I don't know who you are talking about.NT – iairishcheeks 3:12pm · 8/15/26
    • "I hate it when mommy and daddy fight". You should make up w Domer From California.... – BaronVonZemo 9:49pm · 8/15/26
      • Meh.NT – iairishcheeks 10:04pm · 8/17/26
      • He’s incapable of delivering “good” insults. He knows he can’t competeNT – Domer From Hell 12:40am · 8/16/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
3:12 pm on Aug 15, 2026
Posts
30555
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
23
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy