Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I didn't see it

BaronVonZemo 64332 posts Joined: Nov 19, 2010
Posted 9:42 pm on Aug 15, 2026

(no message)

Replies 23

Top of thread My specialty is particularly insulated however. BaronVonZemo What do you know about surgery? It's not your specialty so you're not qualified to comment MarkHarman What happened to the thread I responded pb&j to? iairishcheeks
  • I didn't see itNT – BaronVonZemo 9:42pm · 8/15/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
BaronVonZemo
Posted
9:42 pm on Aug 15, 2026
Posts
64332
Member
Joined: Nov 19, 2010
Replies
23
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy