Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Meh.

I
iairishcheeks 30555 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 10:04 pm on Aug 17, 2026

(no message)

Replies 23

Top of thread Btw Ia, you have more spunk than DFH these days. I think that you should take up his "insult foil" BaronVonZemo I don't know who you are talking about. iairishcheeks "I hate it when mommy and daddy fight". You should make up w Domer From California.... BaronVonZemo
  • Meh.NT – iairishcheeks 10:04pm · 8/17/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
10:04 pm on Aug 17, 2026
Posts
30555
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
23
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy