Advertisement
Search UHND…
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
The
Open
Forum
Thread
Activity
·
Log in
·
Register
hmmm.
BaronVonZemo
64372 posts
Joined:
Nov 19, 2010
Posted
4:25 pm on Aug 18, 2026
(no message)
Replies
12
A
A
A
Company that said Francesca Hong had commanding lead in WI...NOW states that it was just conducting
TakethetrainKnute
They were trying to cheat. El Sayed polls will work same way. Btw, did you receive my email from
BaronVonZemo
If sent via board mail...I did not.
TakethetrainKnute
hmmm.
NT
–
BaronVonZemo
4:25pm · 8/18/26
Just sent you a bmail...and sent one back in May as well.
NT
–
TakethetrainKnute
4:36pm · 8/18/26
Did you get it back?
NT
–
BaronVonZemo
5:13pm · 8/18/26
The bmail will not send from my account. It's ok, I'll get a hold of you on the outside..
NT
–
BaronVonZemo
5:19pm · 8/18/26
bmail problems were pointed out the other day.
Link
–
und67
5:22pm · 8/18/26
Had seen "sporadic". Guess I'm now on wrong side of that...too.
NT
–
TakethetrainKnute
5:55pm · 8/18/26
Thanks und67. I'm sure ops is aware.
NT
–
BaronVonZemo
5:25pm · 8/18/26
View Full Conversation