Blind adoration of anyone is weird.

NedoftheHill 47555 posts Joined:
Posted

But, it seems to be common in high level politics. I knew a woman professionally who had worked on Bill Clinton's first campaign. Very smart gal, I have to say ... but she was totally adoring of Clinton. It was very weird and off-putting. I backed away from her professionally, because it seemed like there might be something wrong with her... she lost her professionalism when she spoke of him, and started sounding emotional.

I kind of decided that anyone who runs for president is probably surrounded by sycophants that are cultivated over the course of their political career. I figured that's why Trump's first administration and Perot's campaign were dumpster fires. They hadn't developed a big enough following of crazy loyalists they could depend on. Trump's administration was full of Resist types, if you recall ... not as many loyalists.

Anyway, I googled Natalie Harp. She is pretty attractive, I have to say.

This message has been edited 5 time(s).
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.

Replies 30