Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

Agreed. It’s weird as hell. I saw the same shit…

D
Domer From Hell 18602 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 5:04 pm on Aug 21, 2026

In the Army. We called it “cheesing.” A lot of ass kissing.

We're all born bald baby!

Replies 30

Top of thread Come on man! She's being sycophantic to a boss that expects it. Trump's already had affairs in past BaronVonZemo I’m not insinuating that he’s banging her… Domer From Hell Blind adoration of anyone is weird. NedoftheHill
  • Agreed. It’s weird as hell. I saw the same shit… – Domer From Hell 5:04pm · 8/21/26
    • PS - DFH, since my gmail isn't working....... – BaronVonZemo 5:25pm · 8/21/26
      • I do, but it’s been a few years. I definitely need to get back soon… – Domer From Hell 9:34pm · 8/21/26
    • Yep. I can tell you a few people in the research world who know Fauci (ironically given recent – BaronVonZemo 5:15pm · 8/21/26
      • Dr. Fauci's CV over 40 yrs earned him those Presidential Awards, Baron...stop the Jealousy, and you – TyroneIrish 11:08pm · 8/21/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Domer From Hell
Posted
5:04 pm on Aug 21, 2026
Posts
18602
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
30
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy