Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

No offense intended but I have no clue why anyone would not get vaccinated.

C
Curly1918 18481 posts Joined: Aug 30, 2017
Posted 5:23 pm on Sep 9, 2021

As I see it the risks are less than driving on the freeway every day.

Replies 46

So let’s see, vaccination, animal dewormer, aquarium cleaner, or Clorox. Which makes the most sense Frank L
  • No offense intended but I have no clue why anyone would not get vaccinated. – Curly1918 5:23pm · 9/9/21
    • No offense intended I and my wife are not vaccinated. Here is our latest why – Eli 6:17pm · 9/9/21
    • No offense taken...and on this board I am a right wing non vaxer based upon??? I'm not sure. – Frankx 5:33pm · 9/9/21
      • No you aren’t. You got it. It was the right move. – Frank L 5:34pm · 9/9/21
        • Overwhelming data is that vaccinated folks avoid hospitalization. – Curly1918 5:52pm · 9/9/21
          • Uhm yeah, but you know…….freedom…..and it hasn’t been tested enough by the FDA. – Frank L 5:54pm · 9/9/21
    • Simple. Dumbassery. It’s rampant anymore. And there is a whole cadre of media arseholes like Tucker – Frank L 5:32pm · 9/9/21
      • Well that was a well thought out response... and civil and compassionate.NT – Curly1918 9:22pm · 9/9/21
        • Yup, and completely true. Your crocodile tears are appreciated.NT – Frank L 10:19pm · 9/9/21
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Curly1918
Posted
5:23 pm on Sep 9, 2021
Posts
18481
Member
Joined: Aug 30, 2017
Replies
46
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy