Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

I wish I sold excavators in your hometown and scooter's.

C
Cole 16310 posts Joined: Oct 15, 2012
Posted 2:17 pm on Feb 17, 2017

(no message)

Replies 40

Top of thread You really think a performance like that yesterday is conducive to turning down the gas jets? Frank L The press hates him. He was fighting the press yesterday and talking to the American people Cole He did it as a foil to change the subject from Flynn and Russia, because he likes it, and because Frank L
  • I wish I sold excavators in your hometown and scooter's.NT – Cole 2:17pm · 2/17/17
    • Look I get it that you sold your soul because you think this guy is going enact the dream – Frank L 2:25pm · 2/17/17
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Cole
Posted
2:17 pm on Feb 17, 2017
Posts
16310
Member
Joined: Oct 15, 2012
Replies
40
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy