Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

I never agreed with what happened at the capitol. it was few nut jobs who are pretty far out in

I
irishsmashmouth 3334 posts Joined: Oct 26, 2010
Posted 6:45 pm on Sep 23, 2021

left field. However, to downplay 3000 dead and say it was not as bad as 1/6 is shameful.

Replies 27

Top of thread What happened on 1/6 as far who attacked the Capitol Building jimbasil Anyone who says it was worse than 3000 dead dramatizes it. irishsmashmouth I think they are wrong, but you really think a riot and invasion of the Capitol building to Frank L
  • I never agreed with what happened at the capitol. it was few nut jobs who are pretty far out in – irishsmashmouth 6:45pm · 9/23/21
    • A few nut jobs, please? It’s shameful to either downplay 3K deaths or to downplay the 1/6 attack – Frank L 6:46pm · 9/23/21
      • I'm not asking which was worse. It was others here who said which was worse.NT – irishsmashmouth 7:51pm · 9/23/21
      • do you really believe the nut jobs would have decertified the election?NT – WestCoastIrishFan 7:04pm · 9/23/21
        • Do you really think an invasion and riot to do so where the police have to barricade the HOR chamber – Frank L 7:21pm · 9/23/21
          • you taking orders from the guy with the face paint and horn hat. OMG, ROFL!NT – WestCoastIrishFan 11:11pm · 9/23/21
            • I take my orders only from the “big guy” like Hunter.NT – Frank L 12:53pm · 9/24/21
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irishsmashmouth
Posted
6:45 pm on Sep 23, 2021
Posts
3334
Member
Joined: Oct 26, 2010
Replies
27
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy