Of course. Because man is sinful and trying to understand spiritually with a human mind.

Stark Raving Dad 5192 posts Joined:
Posted

I've no doubt your cherry picked polls reflects your sinful nature. I am certain I could just as easily find a poll among born again "fundamentalists" who find homosexuality an abomination. Based on Gods moral law - not civil or ceremonial law.

And not that I owe you an ounce of explanation about myself but I would never discriminate against a homosexual in any manner. I would also not lie to them. My brother come out a few years ago and my wife and I hosted him and his partner shortly before Christmas. He knows my feelings and yet we manage to love one another anyway. So you can do me a favor Tyrone.....

"It’s always a wonder how you all are experts in everything." jimbasil 6/26/2022

Replies 36