Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

This Avenatti client's story is absolutely ridiculous.

I
Iggle 13088 posts Joined: Sep 14, 2007
Posted 5:26 pm on Sep 26, 2018

If you think that is even remotely plausible you are a complete moron.

Replies 20

I want to make sure I have this right. This sexual deviant with a WestCoastIrishFan I doubt he was or is a sexual deviant. Frank L Correct. Kavanaugh has decided to deny anything vs being forthright. Playing the political odds. conorlarkin
  • This Avenatti client's story is absolutely ridiculous. – Iggle 5:26pm · 9/26/18
    • Care to back up that assertional opinion with facts? It may be ridiculous, but that’s not known yet. – Frank L 5:42pm · 9/26/18
      • It's absolutely ridiculous. Laughable. – Iggle 8:22pm · 9/26/18
        • Except that apparently Mark Judge has told much the same story. – Frank L 9:49pm · 9/26/18
          • I guess that's why Avenatti had her mention his name constantly in the statement.NT – Iggle 10:17pm · 9/26/18
            • Perhaps and it may well turn out to be BS. – Frank L 10:24pm · 9/26/18
    • I would not judge the claim without adequate facts and a better vantage point.NT – conorlarkin 5:39pm · 9/26/18
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Iggle
Posted
5:26 pm on Sep 26, 2018
Posts
13088
Member
Joined: Sep 14, 2007
Replies
20
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy