Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Dissident reporter versus murdering terrorist. Yeah.....they are the same.

F
Frank L 64990 posts Joined: Sep 20, 2007
Posted 11:02 am on Nov 21, 2018

(no message)

Replies 91

Top of thread Please name the victims of all other Saudi executions that you post obsessively about on this board. NedoftheHill Exactly the point. None are comparable to this assasination. Know any other US resident reporters Frank L How is this different than the US assassinating a US citizen on foreign soil by drone? iairishcheeks
  • Dissident reporter versus murdering terrorist. Yeah.....they are the same.NT – Frank L 11:02am · 11/21/18
    • Who gets to be the judge of that? – iairishcheeks 11:52am · 11/21/18
      • If they have declared war on us like the Jihadis have – Frank L 12:13pm · 11/21/18
        • Again, who is the judge of which people to put into which of your boxes? – iairishcheeks 1:57pm · 11/21/18
          • You can make that argument although I don't agree with it. The comparison though is still – Frank L 2:14pm · 11/21/18
            • I don't know what/who to believe, there aren't many trusted sources which is why I bring this up. – iairishcheeks 2:22pm · 11/21/18
              • I honestly don’t think Bush, Barry Obama or Orangetan targeted – Frank L 2:47pm · 11/21/18
                • My point isn't about Kashogi(sp?), I think we agree on that. – iairishcheeks 3:13pm · 11/21/18
                  • Again, I get the abstract DP argument. I also agree with the statement that the Constitution isn’t a – Frank L 4:31pm · 11/21/18
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Frank L
Posted
11:02 am on Nov 21, 2018
Posts
64990
Member
Joined: Sep 20, 2007
Replies
91
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy